Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like you got room for a few more now that's not dabbersville :crying: :crying:
Dont worry my friend the jungle is just getting started trying to hone a new skill :LOLStoned:

The truck is still there because they are probally asking $20k+ over sticker. The Ford dealer about 4 miles from my house had a badass two door new Bronco with the Sasquatch option with huge tires and the most powerful engine and suspension.. It was there 2 months, Never stopped and asked what was the price. It had to be stupid high. It was a bad bitch!
Yeah, you are probably right. I have no idea what they are asking as I am not in that market and didn't ask. If I could get my mitts on a hybrid F150 or Tundra, I would consider it, but not under current market conditions. Until things settle down, if they ever do, I will stick with our Tacoma.

When I was looking at the latest information on the hybrid Tundra, it clarified that the mileage improvement is far less than I had hoped. Since it is not a plug in, and has limited battery capacity, it can't do much on battery alone, so the end picture is not much better mileage wise than what we have with the Tacoma. The F150 does a bit better, largely because of the reduced weight of the aluminum body, but still not as much of an improvement as is the case with smaller cars. I had hoped that the hybrid design would operate more on battery when doing local low mileage stuff, but that does not seem to be doable for pickups at this point, at least not without sacrificing too much in payload and towing capacity. So, for now, I watch and wait. :biggrin:

I think if i REALLY applied myself and got some materials in ... the oven would turn out something like this

View attachment 1430855

Or maybe worse
The pizza could not care less about a pretty oven. The right temp for the right time, period. That setup would do the job just fine. :biggrin:

It's a vehicle to do work and do it very well. I sold my cherry F250 because I didn't work it any more. LOVED the hell outta it. I left it stock, so it only got around 19mpg unloaded and about 13 pulling a trailer. My original 04 SuperDuty was highly modified would get 25-26mpg on the highway.............when you could keep your foot out of it. 790hp/1400tq. An absolute beast. It was a test mule for a lot of mods.
See around here nearly everyone with a truck is using it as their daily driver, not for any real work, mostly dumb young navy guys with expendable income for the first time who get suckered in by the "all military any rank approved" dealer financing deals where then wind up saddled with a 20+% interest rate for 72 months :rofl:

Not true. The part of Mexico that starts about five miles from me uses flour tortillas since corn don’t grow in the desert.:d5:
True, Sonoran style? I've been told more than once that flour tortillas are sacrilege and mostly a white people thing lmao, but I live on the east coast so what do I know :rofl: would have never guessed that wheat would grow in the desert tbh. I know fry bread is pretty common in that region but mostly only due to forced migration from AZ to NM and the inability for their more traditional crops to grow in NM. So I suppose that makes sense.

Update don’t have to play Dr this morning little moist from a syringe and hr later 2 for 3 :woohoo1:. Hopefully I got a winning ticket @blue think I’m actually keeping up today 4 page affect:cooldance:thank you @Mossy

:pass::pop:

Gnome anvils

P.S actual question is this day 1? IYO anyone?

see everyone tonight
2BD3E665-D097-48D7-B2BF-F11024D79451.jpeg
0ACD6C68-7435-4428-9140-3EA964D90DE0.jpeg

True, Sonoran style? I've been told more than once that flour tortillas are sacrilege and mostly a white people thing lmao, but I live on the east coast so what do I know :rofl: would have never guessed that wheat would grow in the desert tbh. I know fry bread is pretty common in that region but mostly only due to forced migration from AZ to NM and the inability for their more traditional crops to grow in NM. So I suppose that makes sense.
I mean….. ever eat a burrito wrapped in a corn tortilla? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back