Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to play dr. @Dabber this morning 2 of three anvils are alive :woohoo1:
54CF9BB4-2378-42B2-8279-32CDB0AC58FE.jpeg

No offense but not talking about one that looks like the one in the vid posted by cerebral goo… I’m talking full size, fully enclosed brick and mortar… I’m sure you can find a mason or two among your friends.

None taken. Just throwing something very simple out there.That video popped up in my feed one day and I have thrown together a couple of those quicky small ones on job sites in about 5 minutes. Pizza and beers on half day fridays for my guys!!!

Have built (contracted) several large brick oven setups for clients.

Looking at new tents on Amazon since my main zipper is all kinds of f@@@@@ after 5 years of continual use.
Is the 600D Mylar stuff good? I can’t remember.

Next run contemplation:

Fast Buds: Green Crack(Man O Green suggestion for racey))
Mephisto: Sour Stomper (Wild Bill's favorite)
Fast Buds: Tangie Matic (A favorite of @Green Bean)
RocBud: Blueberry Slushy

Sound like a good selection?

Haven't grown Fastbuds as of yet as they came off as "commercial" to me when I first started poking around. Most everyone seems to like them. So, "might as well"...

Yup I'll watch :pop: I've been wanting to get some Sour stomper i need that for the collection. should have bought sour stomper too this week but was in a rush to get the 24k.

None taken. Just throwing something very simple out there.That video popped up in my feed one day and I have thrown together a couple of those quicky small ones on job sites in about 5 minutes. Pizza and beers on half day fridays for my guys!!!

Have built (contracted) several large brick oven setups for clients.

I think if i REALLY applied myself and got some materials in ... the oven would turn out something like this

1647096432888.png

Or maybe worse

No offense but not talking about one that looks like the one in the vid posted by cerebral goo… I’m talking full size, fully enclosed brick and mortar… I’m sure you can find a mason or two among your friends.

Hey Jp, think I saw a post somewhere about you growin some Med Tree autos. Would I be correct? Got some of their autos seeds tossed into an OES order and haven't been able to find much, if any, info on them. I checked his Instagram and it looks like he's working on some good things auto wise.
Any experience with those?

I can't cook a chicken in THAT!! :crying::crying:

I imagine the cost of flights and materials to get you over would work out less tham the actual cost of buying the thing!! ^_^

It looks REALLY well made though ... i've been watching videos with a bit of drool hanging off my chin!

I'm gonna take a spin at that lottery again!! :rofl:

You could definitely cook anything in those. just a couple of extra bricks to increase the height. Jp is correct though, couple o bucks, buds, beers, and amigos and you got yourself a stylin one!!!

Between that and the price of filling the tank vs the mpg I think you're right lol
It's a vehicle to do work and do it very well. I sold my cherry F250 because I didn't work it any more. LOVED the hell outta it. I left it stock, so it only got around 19mpg unloaded and about 13 pulling a trailer. My original 04 SuperDuty was highly modified would get 25-26mpg on the highway.............when you could keep your foot out of it. 790hp/1400tq. An absolute beast. It was a test mule for a lot of mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back