Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little sister, the replacement! She's 21 days yesterday. By all conventional thought I should have probably pulled big sis but I've a soft spot for the runts and muties and I figure I'll at least get to test the smoke out some before anyone else in the G&S lol. Plus I hate wasting things and since I'm not breeding or squeezed for space I don't mind growing them out. Planning on letting her get as close to aunty amber as I can stand (patience may be a virtue but certainly not one I have a surplus of) as a bit of a canary for when to chop the bigger plant.
20220311_182401.jpg

Good Morning Aunty & Live stoners ^_^

:vibe:

I've got a small bone to pick with @Mañ'O'Green ... His posts from the other day have given me serious outdoor cooking envy and it's going to eventually burn a deep hole in my pocket!!

I REALLY want one of these

fuego-black-mosaic-90.jpg

.. Pizza oven!! :drool:

Big enough for 3 large roasting trays! .. Imagine the possibilities

200w.gif
You can build your own with a styrofoam kit!

You can build your own with a styrofoam kit!

I struggled to get a screw into a wooden door a couple of evenings ago ... after turning it for about 10 minutes and making very little progress, i decided to check the screw ... it had a flat end ... useless .... but also an honest appraisal of my DIY skill level :rofl:

Looks interesting but i want a pre-built stone one ^_^ - a "forever" peice of kit!

1647092691547.png

... 1000KGs!!!! :yoinks:

Good Morning @Daledenton84 - You can blame @Mañ'O'Green for this!!

Wait until you see the price tag .... it's enough to bring tears to your eyes!!! :rofl:
But imagine .... Outdoor cooking party .... cold bottles of Heineken ... favourite weed on standby!

Living the dream!!

Man oh man I hope all who signed up for the @GreenLifeBiotics testing is as excited as I am and are ready for a difference maker. As most know here I love my Mega Crop SUPER :tonic: and will continue to use it along with Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. @GreenLifeBiotics is my steroid making Mega Crop a SUPER SUPER :tonic:. And just like Mega Crop its simple to use, a little goes a long way and the results are outstanding. From the Enhance Mc Microbial for nute growers like myself or Enhance Mc Kelp for the organic growers with it's nitrogen fixing and phosphate stabilizing microbes, the GLB Micro Micronutrient raises the quality of the plant by suppling the plant with the proper micronutrients, the Bloom Accelerant OH BOY this shit is AN AWESOME PK BOOST, the Brix57, the LOM and Roots to Shoots Ive just started testing and as the other amendments they also seem to be doing what they're designed to do.
Sent my info, asked some questions and told him to send whatever is needed to give the best showcase of their product.
Dunno what girls I'll run, but probally 3 or 4 in my 2x4 in 3gal Rain science bags.

I struggled to get a screw into a wooden door a couple of evenings ago ... after turning it for about 10 minutes and making very little progress, i decided to check the screw ... it had a flat end ... useless .... but also an honest appraisal of my DIY skill level :rofl:

Looks interesting but i want a pre-built stone one ^_^ - a "forever" peice of kit!

View attachment 1430819

... 1000KGs!!!! :yoinks:

You should be able to handle this...They work really well with a bit of practice. The retaining wall in the pick might have to wait awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back