Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Daledenton84 - You can blame @Mañ'O'Green for this!!

Wait until you see the price tag .... it's enough to bring tears to your eyes!!! :rofl:
But imagine .... Outdoor cooking party .... cold bottles of Heineken ... favourite weed on standby!

Living the dream!!
Materials and elbow grease, some diy research and voila, brick oven. Could be built in a day. I used to lay brick and block. If you have a good friend or two they’d prob build it for a few puffs or drinks and some good food… brick oven build party! If I was closer, I’d come and do it!

Sent my info, asked some questions and told him to send whatever is needed to give the best showcase of their product.
Dunno what girls I'll run, but probally 3 or 4 in my 2x4 in 3gal Rain science bags.
Same here. Gave him a rundown of my grow style and was like "whatever you think is most compatible with that" lol.

Materials and elbow grease, some diy research and voila, brick oven. Could be built in a day. I used to lay brick and block. If you have a good friend or two they’d prob build it for a few puffs or drinks and some good food… brick oven build party! If I was closer, I’d come and do it!
No offense but not talking about one that looks like the one in the vid posted by cerebral goo… I’m talking full size, fully enclosed brick and mortar… I’m sure you can find a mason or two among your friends.

You should be able to handle this...They work really well with a bit of practice. The retaining wall in the pick might have to wait awhile...

I can't cook a chicken in THAT!! :crying::crying:

I imagine the cost of flights and materials to get you over would work out less tham the actual cost of buying the thing!! ^_^

It looks REALLY well made though ... i've been watching videos with a bit of drool hanging off my chin!

I'm gonna take a spin at that lottery again!! :rofl:

Good Morning @Daledenton84 - You can blame @Mañ'O'Green for this!!

Wait until you see the price tag .... it's enough to bring tears to your eyes!!! :rofl:
But imagine .... Outdoor cooking party .... cold bottles of Heineken ... favourite weed on standby!

Living the dream!!
@blue Might see it tonight :rofl: 8hrs and idk how many behind pages behind at least 5:pass:

I was finely able to see my yard this week since before Christmas
B46E7567-5DF9-4639-A3F4-AB597E268F43.jpeg

The wait time here for Toyotas with hybrid tech of any kind is, at last report, about two years. If you found one at all, you did well. The Ford dealer here has exactly one new pickup in stock - a monster 350 about a mile long with a huge v8. A yester-decade vehicle that no one apparently wants.

The Toyota dealer has none. I would have been in the market, but not in that game. :biggrin:
The truck is still there because they are probally asking $20k+ over sticker. The Ford dealer about 4 miles from my house had a badass two door new Bronco with the Sasquatch option with huge tires and the most powerful engine and suspension.. It was there 2 months, Never stopped and asked what was the price. It had to be stupid high. It was a bad bitch!

Next run contemplation:

Fast Buds: Green Crack(Man O Green suggestion for racey))
Mephisto: Sour Stomper (Wild Bill's favorite)
Fast Buds: Tangie Matic (A favorite of @Green Bean)
RocBud: Blueberry Slushy

Sound like a good selection?

Haven't grown Fastbuds as of yet as they came off as "commercial" to me when I first started poking around. Most everyone seems to like them. So, "might as well"...

The truck is still there because they are probally asking $20k+ over sticker. The Ford dealer about 4 miles from my house had a badass two door new Bronco with the Sasquatch option with huge tires and the most powerful engine and suspension.. It was there 2 months, Never stopped and asked what was the price. It had to be stupid high. It was a bad bitch!
Between that and the price of filling the tank vs the mpg I think you're right lol

Next run contemplation:

Haven't grown Fastbuds as of yet as they came off as "commercial" to me when I first started poking around. Most everyone seems to like them. So, "might as well"...

Sounds good to me!! I'd be most interested in the sour stomper - but same as you, i've never tried fastbuds .. they've been around here long enough and people seem to do well with them!

I've never tried anything from RocBud either - are they solid or ... y'know "fashionable" ? ^_^

Next run contemplation:

Sour stomper and blueberry slushy are both fantastic :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back