Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Today's going to be fun. I've gotta dig up and replace my houses original, clay sewage line today.
...we got 5 inches of snow overnight. Thank gods my wife gave me permission to go rent a backhoe/excavator lol.

Pros and Cons there @Dichoti .....nasty job....but I'd Love a play on one of those mini diggers......:pighug:

Morning kittens...73f, raining still, coffee is good.....losing too much outdoor work time with this freaking rain.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...:coffee:..sharing one.....

We were supposed to be going down the beach this morning for a coffee.....but rain all night and a strong wind made it Bitter.....:windy:...maybe tomorrow.......

Thanks for the rep @Mossy! I've been quite pleased with how things have been going in the tent lately :jointman: trying to figure out whats going on with the coloring on the girl in the middle back, turned down the light a tad to see if that will help at all but that remains to be seen. Not sure if she may be hungry or something and if she is I'll have to figure out what to get to topdress with as I haven't had to really add anything to this soil for anyone else so far lol.

If you want to know why I'm up at such an ungodly hour on a Saturday, #1 got second place for some history day competition at school so he and his partner are headed to regionals today, about an hour from here with a required arrival time of 8am. I managed to get out of driving him since its just me on Saturdays juggling the driving to and from classes with hubby at work, but still have to make sure he's up and ready to leave and such. Don't think I'll be quite as lucky if he goes to state as its more than likely even further away. Thank God that child is easier to read than a Dick and Jane and seemed genuinely unbothered when I asked him about if he wanted me there or not, cause I felt quite guilty even asking, don't need him resenting me over it forever lol. But besides the times being impossible with my prior obligations on Saturdays, and the cost of driving that far and back currently, I have a really hard time seeing and thinking for a while after I get up and we are supposed to be getting storms all morning which would make my not being able to see thing even worse. I woke up with wicked dry mouth and have since all but chugged my morning monster so it remains to be seen if I'll get 2 more hours sleep before I have to get #3 up and ready for dance or not. Dogs just lost their minds and #1 is off, so now I'm gonna see if I can indeed get some more sleep lol.

You Sound as if you'l be too Wired to sleep Girl....but I Wish you Luck..... :wizzy: ..and some for #1 too.....

@Mossy have you seen my little phallic plant? Lmao she got stunted from being transplanted into ice cold soil and is now nearly done when I checked yesterday at 57 days. Won't get much but damn she's pretty! Got another about a month behind her days wise that's just shown sex so fingers crossed this one will do better considering she was planted directly to soil. She's already bigger than her older sister so there's hope.
20220311_150726.jpg
20220311_150748.jpg
20220311_150820.jpg
20220311_150845.jpg
20220311_150906.jpg
20220311_150943.jpg
20220311_150954.jpg
20220311_151009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back