Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i've seem buritos

Yup...breakfast buritos ring a bell for me....:headbang:...but I haven't had one.

Just thought the UK food market might have changed while we've been here.....:pass: ..now...with us being guten free really shutss down a lot of Options...

I splashed out on me Organic Bug Repellent yesterday..........:pass:

IMG_0714.JPG

Yup...breakfast buritos ring a bell for me....:headbang:...but I haven't had one.

Just thought the UK food market might have changed while we've been here.....:pass: ..now...with us being guten free really shutss down a lot of Options...
Authentic Mexican food us typically made with corn tortillas, not flour so you should be ok on that! Tamales are one I haven't tried but they are a corn flour mix stuffed with a filling and then wrapped in corn husk to steam. Pretty common street fare further west afaik.

If it didn't happen Before you moved in....:yeah:...I'd check your fan outlet...............:pass:...just sayin.......

:crying::crying::crying:
Had a dream we were living in a multi level tree house and I had a conservatory in the canopy for growing! But alas, I grew up in this neighborhood and vaguely remember it being an issue back then too. No sooner did the lady 2 houses down finish getting hers fixed someone further down got theirs smashed through lol. Thankfully it seems that the 3' or so of brick tends to slow them down enough to spare the personal yard fences, and were that not enough we've got a shed and a Japanese Maple that would at least keep them from making it any further than that.

Authentic Mexican food us typically made with corn tortillas, not flour so you should be ok on that! Tamales are one I haven't tried but they are a corn flour mix stuffed with a filling and then wrapped in corn husk to steam. Pretty common street fare further west afaik.

Afternoon @Suki813 ..sharing one........:pass:...just coz our language is the same..the food culture isn't...:chef:

That is why I Like to Know what the food is called.

Reading US books I Thought I had a good idea what Southern Comfort Food was...until I saw @The Elvis posting his and I had to get him to explain everything on the plate.....:headbang:

You See the news in the staff room....?.....I felt I could splash out...... 69cents...... :biggrin:

That's a bit of luck ^_^ hehe - I played the lottery last night - last minute decision after lookg at expensive things that i can't afford! Thought to myself, if i'm meant to have these lovely things, then the force will reward me with them ^_^

giphy.gif

That's a bit of luck ^_^ hehe - I played the lottery last night - last minute decision after lookg at expensive things that i can't afford! Thought to myself, if i'm meant to have these lovely things, then the force will reward me with them ^_^

giphy.gif
Pizza oven here you come!

giphy.gif

Hey.........if I can't Win it..................:wizzy:...I Hope you do.......karma sent......:pass:

Did you buy a ticket...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back