Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0708.JPG

Outoor Autos germ............ :headbang: ...it has taken about a week for the soil to get warm enough......:pass:...but they have started.......

Oh talking about tomatoes........my Absolute Favourite ATM...................

IMG_0634.JPG

Anhel....multi chambered...firm fleshed...tight skin that crunches.....and enough sweet and tang to make your cheeks pucker....mmmmm...mmm...mmm....:chef:...but 2.49 euros for 4..........:yoinks:.....we'll be growing some...........:biggrin:

IMG_0635.JPG

Oh talking about tomatoes........my Absolute Favourite ATM...................

View attachment 1430767

Anhel....multi chambered...firm fleshed...tight skin that crunches.....and enough sweet and tang to make your cheeks pucker....mmmmm...mmm...mmm....:chef:...but 2.49 euros for 4..........:yoinks:.....we'll be growing some...........:biggrin:

View attachment 1430768

Good Morning Aunty & Live stoners ^_^

:vibe:

I've got a small bone to pick with @Mañ'O'Green ... His posts from the other day have given me serious outdoor cooking envy and it's going to eventually burn a deep hole in my pocket!!

I REALLY want one of these

fuego-black-mosaic-90.jpg

.. Pizza oven!! :drool:

Big enough for 3 large roasting trays! .. Imagine the possibilities

200w.gif

Attachments

• 1647082423701.png
    1647082423701.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 5
Good Morning Aunty & Live stoners ^_^

:vibe:

I've got a small bone to pick with @Mañ'O'Green ... His posts from the other day have given me serious outdoor cooking envy and it's going to eventually burn a deep hole in my pocket!!

I REALLY want one of these

fuego-black-mosaic-90.jpg

.. Pizza oven!! :drool:

Big enough for 3 large roasting trays! .. Imagine the possibilities

200w.gif

:crying: Morning @blue......:pass:...yeah....does that to me too......we just don't eat enough pizzas to justify the oven.....:headbang:

BTW...do you get tomales or buritos in your normal UK menu.....? I'm sure I have seen burito wraps in asda....but I've never seen a tomale..

:crying: Morning @blue......:pass:...yeah....does that to me too......we just don't eat enough pizzas to justify the oven.....:headbang:

BTW...do you get tomales or buritos in your normal UK menu.....? I'm sure I have seen burito wraps in asda....but I've never seen a tomale..

Thing is .. it's not just for pizzas .. you can cook chickens .. meat .... bread ... rice ..... (pizzas) .... and loads more!! Somebody convince me NOT to do it :rofl:

The oven with delivery and accessories and installation will probably cost about 4k :crying: .. I din't think anyone can really justify it ... but the heart wants what the heart wants ^_^

Nah .. I've never seen tomales - I think i've seem buritos, and can definately get the wrpas at most supermarkets, but Tomales are new on me!!

Somebody convince me NOT to do it :rofl:

Positives~it will save you 90% of the Cost of the girls pizzas nights for the next 10-12 years.... :headbang:

It will give them an Interest in food and making their own toppings/cooking...

You can cook Outdoors.........All Parties and Celebrations can now take place in your Garden

Negatives....All Parties and Celebrations can now take place in your Garden......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back