Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the ketchup I mean lmfao
giphy.gif

Speaking of that…is it just me or has ketchup gotten way sweeter over time. When I was a kid it was more tangy….now it’s just like, tomatoey sugar gel :haha:
Prob using GMO tomato’s modified for extra flavor! Whataburger ketchup is tangy more like old school ketchup was!

Around here that means a meth head showing up at your door eating your Cheetos :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hey I been running orders saving up money for a press! Decided I was too stingy this time to donate my harvest to friends who wanted to donate towards my press fund! I ain’t going back to running so low I’m smoking larf! :nono:

Prob using GMO tomato’s modified for extra flavor! Whataburger ketchup is tangy more like old school ketchup was!
Jesus….you Texans and your whataburger :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Sorry…. I meant Whataburger. I must capitalize the first, you know….cause it’s a deity and all:smoking:

Try Whataburger's spicy ketchup. I never was a much of a ketchup kinda guy. My boy on the other hand!!!!!:yoinks:
That silly ass corn syrup am da debil!
FYI.............Ketchup was first intended as a medicinal concoction.
Man I’m slacking on keeping up here! :rofl:

Jesus….you Texans and your whataburger :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Sorry…. I meant Whataburger. I must capitalize the first, you know….cause it’s a deity and all:smoking:
I don’t like whataburger ketchup personally! And only thing I eat from there is honey barbecue chicken strip sammich! Not a fan of their burgers tho!

Speaking of trimmed up them 2 and got 85g (plus 6 blunts or so) off gg4 X sour diesel haze and got another 71 (plus prob 8+ blunts) off the weave match! Got 1 more to chop tonight and 1 more couple weeks behind! :cooldance:
image.jpg
D115151A-EB3C-4FF9-8FEB-EEC55B31DAEC.jpeg
image.jpg

:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back