Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of that…is it just me or has ketchup gotten way sweeter over time. When I was a kid it was more tangy….now it’s just like, tomatoey sugar gel :haha:
Try Whataburger's spicy ketchup. I never was a much of a ketchup kinda guy. My boy on the other hand!!!!!:yoinks:
That silly ass corn syrup am da debil!
FYI.............Ketchup was first intended as a medicinal concoction.

Try Whataburger's spicy ketchup. I never was a much of a ketchup kinda guy. My boy on the other hand!!!!!:yoinks:
that is a interesting fact I wonder wat it was used for

Gotta love me some sweet baby rays bbq and honey sauce ( with a little thc infused oil)

lol I think the closest Whataburger is over a hundred miles from here :rofl: No medicine for me lol

I know. And mine did….handed down, no less. I hated it from day one :rofl:

Yup...that's what I Thought.....:chef:..so I'm Thinking all those 'Mericans can't be Wrong.....give it a go............I wasn't Keen either.......

I didn't make a second one.......:biggrin:

Yup...that's what I Thought.....:chef:..so I'm Thinking all those 'Mericans can't be Wrong.....give it a go............I wasn't Keen either.......

I didn't make a second one.......:biggrin:
The way I make the perfect meatloaf….it comes out suspiciously identical to a medium rare ribeye :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back