Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not count meatloaf as ‘good food’…. I actually can’t stand it. There, I said it. Now watch the other Americans eviscerate me:deadhorse::naughtystep::rofl:
I don't like *traditional* meatloaf as ketchup is a garbage condiment. However, meatloaf with crispy bacon and BBQ sauce mixed through stuffed with cheese and topped with a brushing of BBQ sauce? Heavenly!

Tonight is homemade Kung Pao chicken and Pork Fried Rice….once I run to the market for bean sprouts. Stalling and lazy.

Sweet and Spicy.....?...the name rings a bell......I'm sure I Like it....:biggrin:

When I want bean sprouts...I have to grow me own.....takes about 4 days when we are warm....:watering:...only 1 place sometimes carries them...and they are often old...yuk..
so I just grow them....

I don't like *traditional* meatloaf as ketchup is a garbage condiment. However, meatloaf with crispy bacon and BBQ sauce mixed through stuffed with cheese and topped with a brushing of BBQ sauce? Heavenly!
It’s the mass of ground beef I don’t care for. I’m not even a fan of overly thick burgers.

Sweet and Spicy.....?...the name rings a bell......I'm sure I Like it....:biggrin:

When I want bean sprouts...I have to grow me own.....takes about 4 days when we are warm....:watering:...only 1 place sometimes carries them...and they are often old...yuk..
so I just grow them....
They sell them in cans here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back