Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm havig pea fantasies.....I'm sure the garden peas should be ready..............:crisps:

I do not count meatloaf as ‘good food’…. I actually can’t stand it. There, I said it. Now watch the other Americans eviscerate me:deadhorse::naughtystep::rofl:

I Though meatloaf was American Tradition as in every Mom has her own Recipe type of thing......:chef:.....

as ketchup is a garbage condiment.

:crying: I once watched the Hairy Bikers in Hong Kong for an authentic sweet and sour recipe..............

They were in a tiny kitchen....with 1 wok burner....with an equally tiny Chinese grandma making the sweet and sour....so they went through how to cut all the veggie up...then throw it into the wok.....the burner went Roar...roar...and Granny battered the veggies around the wok...chh..chh.......
roar..roar..chh..chh....and when the veggies were almost done..............................she up ended a whole bloody bottle of heinz tomato ketchup in it....................I'd watched a full Hour for that........................I was Gutted..........:crying:

I’m gonna have to just stay for awhile to cook all these delicious foods you’ve never tried. We’ve got to take you beyond mushy peas :rofl: plus while I’m there I’ll teach you how to cook that tomahawk steak properly:thumbsup::rofl::eyebrows:
My friend married a Welsh guy in 2018. She had some very nice ribeyes shipped in for their engagement party. new one on me. Her now current Mother-in-law BOILED them.:doh:
I asked her if she informed her Mother-in-law that is a death penalty offense in Texas?:biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit...........they live in Wales

My friend married a Welsh guy in 2018. She had some very nice ribeyes shipped in for their engagement party. new one on me. Her now current Mother-in-law BOILED them.:doh:
I asked her if she informed her Mother-in-law that is a death penalty offense in Texas?:biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit...........they live in Wales
Damn! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s just wrong….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back