Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum! ...that's one my favorite soups Bill - :thumbsup: .... fortunately I don't get afterburner-ass with that :crying: ... black beans though, fuggedaboutit! :vibe:
I love the 'pot liquor' of beans and peas. I always add more water to navy beans or great white beans. It makes a nice rich liquor without any corn starch or such. I've never used a soup bone or smoked ham. It's my new method now.

i know crazy right
i have to call and order oil tomorrow and I’m scared lol
everytime I order the price keeps going up
lets not even talk about gas, it’s seems to be going up every other day here was $3.55 two weeks ago, got it yesterday for 3.89 and today it’s 3.99.
Talking to MIL tonight and it’s 4.99 out her way, I know it’s worse else where but
jeez.

:WTF:
It's nothing but pure fucking stupidity!:grrr1:

i know crazy right
i have to call and order oil tomorrow and I’m scared lol
everytime I order the price keeps going up
lets not even talk about gas, it’s seems to be going up every other day here was $3.55 two weeks ago, got it yesterday for 3.89 and today it’s 3.99.
Talking to MIL tonight and it’s 4.99 out her way, I know it’s worse else where but
jeez.

:WTF:
$4.88 here. Plus tax of course....:nono:

9.43¢/kWh ... ugh terrible... nearly $7 for a full charge... oh.. oh right.... sorry.

No really though, that is a very hard increase for most working people to have to deal with. I do feel for everyone who is going to be soundly bashed over the head by this. It's ridiculous how fast it goes up without any real reason and nearly everyone has no alternative. Why not line the pockets of the oil industry further? I hope this helps push alternative fuels and electrification. Fossil fuels cannot last forever and drilling the last bit out of the ground to keep prices low is not something we should pursue.

It is quite in line with what that one Russian guy said: "You don't really care, you are just concerned your gas is up 0.50¢ in a week."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back