Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I will be gone for a while :glutton:

_DSC4529.JPG

Soft Hearts or banana skins @Suki813 .....?...............:pighug: ...feeling any better...?......
Bananas silly! And yes and no, cough and weird chest congestion feeling are gone (now questioning if that was a severe acid reflux/indigestion/heartburn sort of issue) but the tummy troubles persist.

Plant Life
What's the scoop here Bushy? ...photo's, or auto's? Outside already in this cold...?
Something ain't right in the soil with #1; mutie #2, not sure that will correct or be of sufficient quality down the road... ditto for #3 unless you know it got hit by a slug/snail?
Got a reply from rocket seeds on a question that confirmed what a new grower said they told him.....tell me if it is a set up for failure.....
As per company policy, we do not give out any growing advice. However, we have seen that in the 1st 3 weeks, the plants perform best in soil that does not contain any nutrients or fertilizers for the first 3 weeks, the reason for that being that during that time the plants are sensitive and are unable to process the nutrients.

Regards,
CSR04
using that advise he put the seeds in coco filled jiffy pots. I'm thinking that after 1st week or so they have about used up stored energy and are looking for more, and at 3 weeks would be on a decline from no nutrients.........thoughts?
Thanks Bill, for chasing that down! I'm already at that thread as you know...
It is 100% dogshit-grade advise, and the idea that the roots are inactive for nutrient uptake for weeks after germ is pure know-nothing idiocy,...seriously disappointing to see such a response--
snap-out-of-it.gif

Rocket needs to STFU and stay in their sales-only lane = :pimphand: ... wankers!
copper.gif

They usually pull the nutes and whatnot they need from the co…cotel… the little rounded “leaves” that first open. On the plants I’ve grown that have gone way above breeders advertised sizes, I started on nutes on the 4th or 5th day. I’ll “pre-load” my soil with 1/4 strength nutes.
so…
Unless they’re rocking weak genetics I call bs on the breeder, And would avoid them due to ignorance and perpetuating ignorance.
:yeahthat: - exactly! ....cotyledons have a limited supply

Mmmmmmmmmmm! I really like it when ya make yourself happy cooking! I didn't have my ham thawed out enough yesterday to make sum ham N beans.
I simmered the ham bone after trimming most off it. I added the soaked Great Northern beans, both the store and I were out of Navy beans, and chunks of smoked ham and spices. and let it simmer.
Whew boy! I nailed it! Hell yeah!
This is gonna be me!
fire-ass-fire-butt-gif.1428715

Mmmmmmmmmmm! I really like it when ya make yourself happy cooking! I didn't have my ham thawed out enough yesterday to make sum ham N beans.
I simmered the ham bone after trimming most off it. I added the soaked Great Northern beans, both the store and I were out of Navy beans, and chunks of smoked ham and spices. and let it simmer.
Whew boy! I nailed it! Hell yeah!
This is gonna be me!
fire-ass-fire-butt-gif.1428715
Yum! ...that's one my favorite soups Bill - :thumbsup: .... fortunately I don't get afterburner-ass with that :crying: ... black beans though, fuggedaboutit! :vibe:

You can get 1
I'd really love one and appreciate the opportunity. I don't know at this point if I'm quite to the point to be fully committed to a dog, an inside dog at that, at this point. I don't take pet ownership lightly. There's too many 'dumped' pets at shelters.

That being said, where are located?:biggrin:

$918 today for 176 gallons of heating oil. Unreal :wall:
i know crazy right
i have to call and order oil tomorrow and I’m scared lol
everytime I order the price keeps going up
lets not even talk about gas, it’s seems to be going up every other day here was $3.55 two weeks ago, got it yesterday for 3.89 and today it’s 3.99.
Talking to MIL tonight and it’s 4.99 out her way, I know it’s worse else where but
jeez.

:WTF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back