Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me on the other hand........... :pass: ...I've been up all night with the dogs.....thunder.. torrential rain...high winds....dogs were Petrified.
Dude got me up at 2am to pee….then chased a scorpion into the house…..took me 45 minutes to find it and get rid of it. :rofl: Damn dogs:rofl::pass:

B1DBWbloIpS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C712s4dupczL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png
Oh boy, just about spewed my coffee. How is it possible that the next post was not from you know who?:crying::cheers:

I'm doing alright just now waiting on the insurance approval for my surgery, see my Dr to get the clear that I'm well enough to have surgery
and then get my foot sliced open again to get screwed/pinned back in the correct spot.
That sounds like you have been having a rough time with that foot for some time now. Good luck with getting it sorted, I hope the next round of surgery gets approved and goes well. :pighug:

Hey all. I posted this on the Genetics Discussion forum, but thought I would try here as well:

I'm looking for a CBG strain in autofem. I know Dutch Pasion has one (Auto CBG Force) and Seedstockers (CBG Gorilla Zerodue) but both are out of stock. Does anyone know of any other breeders? Thanks in advance for your help.

One good thing about the big city...................:chef:......ooh...hoo.hoo..........................:worship:.....

IMG_0617.JPG

I Call that a Fine weekend............:paleo:.....we are such Carnivours.......I Feel Happy just knowing they are in the fridge......:biggrin:

Hubby nearly passed out when he saw the price of the Tomahawk Steak.....:crying:...I Hid it under the rest til we got to the check out....

Wait until he finds out that with a bit of gold leaf and a flourish of sea salt...I'm charging Him £650 for it and calling myself Mrs Salt Bae....:eyebrows:

1646404931802.png

One good thing about the big city...................:chef:......ooh...hoo.hoo..........................:worship:.....

View attachment 1427340

I Call that a Fine weekend............:paleo:.....we are such Carnivours.......I Feel Happy just knowing they are in the fridge......:biggrin:

Hubby nearly passed out when he saw the price of the Tomahawk Steak.....:crying:...I Hid it under the rest til we got to the check out....

Wait until he finds out that with a bit of gold leaf and a flourish of sea salt...I'm charging Him £650 for it and calling myself Mrs Salt Bae....:eyebrows:

View attachment 1427344
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back