Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone doing today? I just dropped a few more seeds in the dirt with fingers crossed.
Just finishing up the final couple percent dry on two of my solo strains. That and getting ready for the fall grow, and pressing rosin for a new batch of tincture. Stuff like that.

Oh, I forgot, dog walks most days. :biggrin:

:crying: Bloody Dogs...:pighug:
When my dog asks to go out at night, a thankfully rare occurrence, I pay attention. The last 0200 request was after she had managed to consume my entire hiking stash of jalapeno peanuts in one sitting. It caught up with her during the night. She was still shitting peanuts the following day, but she got rid of most of them at 0200, and then again about 0220, and maybe one more time before she was done. Better outdoors than in the bedroom... Much better.

Dogs, such delightful creatures. :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 11.21.54 PM.png

When my dog asks to go out at night, a thankfully rare occurrence, I pay attention. The last 0200 request was after she had managed to consume my entire hiking stash of jalapeno peanuts in one sitting. It caught up with her during the night. She was still shitting peanuts the following day, but she got rid of most of them at 0200, and then again about 0220, and maybe one more time before she was done. Better outdoors than in the bedroom... Much better.

Dogs, such delightful creatures. :biggrin:

Aye @Olderfart .. :pass: ..our old dog told the Truth....if she wanted to be out in the middle of the night....you Knew it was Serious.....
This one Lies............:pass:....at the house I'd be trailling the streets at 4am in me jim-jams while she went out for a Jolly.......:doh:

Had me ruddy demented....not that we ever had problems...but it just doesn't feel Safe walking the streets at that time...:shrug:...and like most insomniacs...once I wake up..that is me done for the night.....:nono:

One good thing about the big city...................:chef:......ooh...hoo.hoo..........................:worship:.....

View attachment 1427340

I Call that a Fine weekend............:paleo:.....we are such Carnivours.......I Feel Happy just knowing they are in the fridge......:biggrin:

Hubby nearly passed out when he saw the price of the Tomahawk Steak.....:crying:...I Hid it under the rest til we got to the check out....

Wait until he finds out that with a bit of gold leaf and a flourish of sea salt...I'm charging Him £650 for it and calling myself Mrs Salt Bae....:eyebrows:

View attachment 1427344

1.4 kilo, that's getting to Florentine proportions!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back