Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday everyone :smokeout:

08E5BDD4-39E1-4DB0-BF1A-530A4545E173.jpeg

The cat knows it’s the SHIT, she’s sniffing it!

I think my sinuses are gonna be a problem today. Lots of congestion and that dull pain and pressure in my knoggin'.
Should have known something was going on last night with my Eustachian tubes trying to clog.
Let's hope the meds unclog dis crap! Allergy reports say tree pollen is high, but don't see how. Maybe it's the last few warm days.

Don’t worry, they got me, i light it up for them :rofl: They are heavy hitters these cats.
I gave shotgun shots to my Uncle's rooster. Maybe that's why he liked me. :biggrin:
He was a BIG Rhode Island Red. I was the only person that he wouldn't flog when walking in the big pen. He'd leave marks!:biggrin:

Guys. I want to teach you something, or share my knowledge....

Remember that i talked about electric fields and how our plants and humans got affected negatively if we stay in the streams?

I said I could see the electric fields with my eyes, but no one believed me... So i bought a EMF-meter to show what happens to PLANTS when they are in the path of an stream and also for other to see the numbers IRL.

Normal people needs to have everything on paper to believe science (science-fiction for some) LOL.

Sometimes when a perfectly healthy plant get hit by one (or more) of these streams of electricity, they get hurt and this will effect growth and/or give abnormalities but it will definitely affect on plants overall health.

The same goes with humans, to big stream and this will cause cancer, Parkinson’s with more.

I care about you guys, so please check where you have placed your bed or sofa, to see if you are within the safe level of EMF.

These streams goes straight thru walls, but thick concrete is safe.

If this sounds crazy... just let it pass... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back