Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1646172801560.gif

What’s up ya bunch of stoners

I feel bad, like I’ve been cheating on my home base.
Spending lots o time on the fb machine the last 6-7 months

shout out to the mods and admins here. Love y’all.

it’s a hard job!

I just want to make it a point to be more active here.

Y’all stop by the dream farm every once in a while it’s lonely up here all by my lonesome

Ok last 3 babies (for now) have been planted up! :headbang:
FDE7BF8F-F634-4B4B-8DED-3D9747A48D99.jpeg
2C53E678-EF8B-4749-8CA7-9CCAED959DFB.jpeg
FB456BF7-FD7C-4979-AFA5-0A116E396A98.jpeg
A35288B6-C3C1-4BC5-BFEB-BABC2B5012E0.jpeg

Both the Gold Widow X Jem babies are good to go but I somehow managed to manhandle and break 1 of the cotyledons off the mango smile so went ahead and swapped out my initial plan and put the 2 GWJ’s into the open 3 gal and tossed other into a lil easy swap pot succulent pot! Basically holds about the same amount of soil as a solo cup just easier for my heavy handed ass to keep soil good without overwatering it! If she proceeds to grow then I’m gonna drop 2-3 more auto regs of some kind and I’ll plan on moving them into the 4x4 once these photos finish up! If it doesn’t grow I’ll prob leave them and the plant count where they’re at currently til I know how many of these remaining 4 wind up female!:cooldance:

Also gave em a smidge of canna leaf FPJ but the big pots today got just aloe and tribus and left the kelp out til they back on track! That and also decided to just bottom water at the minimum til they back looking right cuz that way can’t overwater them! Wait few days for them to dry and repeat! These pots take very lil water compared to normal fabric bags and I obviously tend to give em too damn much! :doh: :thumbsup:

The best Paper I have used so far is the Oilslick Slick Paper. The 10X10 cut in half and then folded to form a 5 inch square with it closed on the back side of the press.

View attachment 1426330

Shipping is high here but it is worth it if you cannot find it elsewhere.
$58 + shipping on Amazon.ca here, too expensive for my tastes given that the Reynolds stuff works fine now that I have figured out how to handle it. Also, I prefer 6" wide to allow me to fold the sides so that the only open side is the front, so this size would not allow that efficiently.

Thanks for getting back to me though @Mañ'O'Green, I did recall you mentioning this stuff to someone else, and was going to ask you what you had recommended. :thanks:

$58 + shipping on Amazon.ca here, too expensive for my tastes given that the Reynolds stuff works fine now that I have figured out how to handle it. Also, I prefer 6" wide to allow me to fold the sides so that the only open side is the front, so this size would not allow that efficiently.

Thanks for getting back to me though @Mañ'O'Green, I did recall you mentioning this stuff to someone else, and was going to ask you what you had recommended. :thanks:
PXL_20220301_233909952.jpg

I use these. They're decent. $25 for 100 and there's a discount if you sign up for the email list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back