Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brief hidden love story... In pictures!
PXL_20220301_202530783.jpg
PXL_20220301_202548861.jpg
PXL_20220301_202552001.jpg
PXL_20220301_202556148.jpg

Guess what I've been doing. :biggrin:

IMG_1075.JPG

By the way, this parchment paper, despite the product description, is IMO junk for rosin pressing:

Katbite 200pcs Parchment Paper Sheets 9x13 inch (12x16 Optional) Heavy Duty, Baking Paper Parchment for Cookies, Bread, Meat, Pizza : Amazon.ca: Home

Rosin goes right through it. The generic stuff from Western Family (grocery store) is better. The best I have tried so far is probably the Reynolds stuff from the grocery, but I'm now back in the market for something tougher. The Katbite junk better do the job for cooking stuff because none of it is going to see my press again. I haven't tried to get the rosin off it yet, and that could be a problem too. Garbage, and hugely overpriced. :face:

Gonna be a lot of seedy weed coming out of NY...
No kidding. My indoor winter grow is looking pretty simple compared to that predictable shit show. :shrug:

No kidding. My indoor winter grow is looking pretty simple compared to that predictable shit show. :shrug:
I'll still be shocked if they screw it up more then NJ. Plus, short grow season around these parts. Really only have from memorial day until middle of Sept before the bugs and humidity come out. So they're gonna need to get in gear pretty shortly. Might be a lot of autos in stores this year around here...

Guess what I've been doing. :biggrin:

View attachment 1426316

By the way, this parchment paper, despite the product description, is IMO junk for rosin pressing:

Katbite 200pcs Parchment Paper Sheets 9x13 inch (12x16 Optional) Heavy Duty, Baking Paper Parchment for Cookies, Bread, Meat, Pizza : Amazon.ca: Home

Rosin goes right through it. The generic stuff from Western Family (grocery store) is better. The best I have tried so far is probably the Reynolds stuff from the grocery, but I'm now back in the market for something tougher. The Katbite junk better do the job for cooking stuff because none of it is going to see my press again. I haven't tried to get the rosin off it yet, and that could be a problem too. Garbage, and hugely overpriced. :face:
The best Paper I have used so far is the Oilslick Slick Paper. The 10X10 cut in half and then folded to form a 5 inch square with it closed on the back side of the press.

2022-03-01_13-31-01.jpg

Shipping is high here but it is worth it if you cannot find it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back