Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Paper I have used so far is the Oilslick Slick Paper. The 10X10 cut in half and then folded to form a 5 inch square with it closed on the back side of the press.

View attachment 1426330

Shipping is high here but it is worth it if you cannot find it elsewhere.
Turns out I got the legal size 250 sheets for less than $50cdn shipped from Amazon.com rather than Amazon.ca - always a good idea to check. :biggrin: The larger size will work perfectly for me. I'll likely be finished the current pressing mischief before it arrives, but this one will be the last with ordinary parchment. Thanks again for the recommendation @Mañ'O'Green, much appreciated. :thanks:

View attachment 1426349
I use these. They're decent. $25 for 100 and there's a discount if you sign up for the email list
Thanks for the suggestion. As it turns out, I ended up getting some oil slick paper after all. I found a 250 sheet box of the legal size for less than $50 shipped, which works for me. The legal size cut in half will be perfect for my press. I'll finish up my current project with normal parchment, but once the oil slick paper arrives, it will be the new tool. :biggrin:

10.3g of rosin today. All destined for MCT oil tincture. :pighug:

Hellz yaaaaaa!!!! :headbang:
Was in Dallas near a sandwich shop I worked at 20yrs ago and 3 of the employees plus the manager I worked with are still there so whenever I’m in the area and stop by I get free sammiches! I usually go with the club croissant! Can’t go wrong with ham/turkey/cheddar AND OF COURSE BACON! Mmmm mmm good!:yay:
image.jpg
image.jpg

:vibe:

Not to be political but anybody else get this vibe from the end of that speech? Not like in a cool way, but like in a guy that wrote the speech has clearly seen this movie a few times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back