Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course they look cool!

#StreetCred
spring clean.gif

I still use the old dyson coz it sucks dust up...and it doesn't escape like the old bagged ones.

Being in the fields.....we get Lots of Dust......... :headbang:

#StreetCred View attachment 1607494

I still use the old dyson coz it sucks dust up...and it doesn't escape like the old bagged ones.

Being in the fields.....we get Lots of Dust......... :headbang:
I know it’s heavy, but I like our Kirby spectra kit. Comes with every attachment. My mother didn’t want it anymore and paid 1600 for the kit 25 yrs ago. Still an awesome vacuum.

Good morning @DDubs :pass: :headbang:
Good morning @Talonxracer enjoy the lazy Sunday.

I'm headed to an early movie with my girls around noon. Going to see the newest Gaudians movie. It's been a while since I've been to the movies. The place we are going to has the big kushy reclining seats.

Good morning y’all, @Mossy @MedCzech @Talonxracer and all y’all… I haven’t scanned who’s on but happy Sunday! A day of relaxation after the billiards party. Almost hung the two 240w king rites over the table… they are dimmable but thought it would be too much light…

Good morning @Talonxracer enjoy the lazy Sunday.

I'm headed to an early movie with my girls around noon. Going to see the newest Gaudians movie. It's been a while since I've been to the movies. The place we are going to has the big kushy reclining seats.
They give you Kush at your seats? Sounds like my kinda movie theater… oh, read that wrong lol!

Got some dry trimming to do on the Mandarin Zkittlez. Not sure if I’m gonna use the trimbowl or do by hand… might try a little bit before committing to one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back