Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon(close enough) @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Afternoon @Talonxracer :bighug:....sharing one........:pass:.....

Gotta a game plan..........?...........I'm between washing dishes and trimming yellowed leaves......:biggrin:....but at least I'm not cooking.........:d5:

Afternoon @Talonxracer :bighug:....sharing one........:pass:.....

Gotta a game plan..........?...........I'm between washing dishes and trimming yellowed leaves......:biggrin:....but at least I'm not cooking.........:d5:
Just going to fiddle-fart around the house today, I have dishes and vacuuming to do myself. Bought one of the Dyson vacuum cleaners and after the first use I took the old canister drag along vacuum to the dump!!!!

Between Missy's long fur and Busters constant shedding of his fur, almost daily vacuuming is needed!!!!

@Mossy, but first a wee bit of Rosin is called for... :headbang:

Always...... :d5: ...

Bought one of the Dyson vacuum cleaners and after the first use I took the old canister drag along vacuum to the dump!!!!

Yeah... Dyson built Man vacuums.......they Remind me of the Transformer toys....I'm sure that's why my Son bought his......That...and the fact they Are good on pet hair..........:d5:

We have no soft floors here......so the dog hair colllects in little mounds where the fan blows it.........:biggrin:...hubby says are you saving that up to Knit another dog.........:crying:

Always...... :d5: ...

Yeah... Dyson built Man vacuums.......they Remind me of the Transformer toys....I'm sure that's why my Son bought his......That...and the fact they Are good on pet hair..........:d5:

We have no soft floors here......so the dog hair colllects in little mounds where the fan blows it.........:biggrin:...hubby says are you saving that up to Knit another dog.........:crying:
I have mostly hardwood floors, old, old construction so plenty of spaces between the floor boards for stuff to collect, the Dyson cleans that crap out like no other vacuum could! And of course they look cool!

We have new life this morning

A little Twenty20 Mendocino Double Whiskey Sour auto
0625230733b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back