Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you worry about things I do not :eyebrows::crying::lildab::bighug: Besides, I don’t know any painters:rofl::rofl:
Au contraire my friend I don’t ever label my jars they would have to last long enough for me to forget what’s in them for that to be necessary… My jar look like @Hotfire ’s do :doh::baked::jointman:I do do it with my bud jars though only because I did what you were doing until the wife got on me about writing in the lids:naughtystep:

@Mossy welp, one of the first onez is dyin off now :rolleyes1:, but bloom #6 came out overnite....4 more to go :watering: ppp

20230617_111007.jpg
20230617_111011.jpg

Au contraire my friend I don’t ever label my jars they would have to last long enough for me to forget what’s in them for that to be necessary… My jar look like @Hotfire ’s do :doh::baked::jointman:I do do it with my bud jars though only because I did what you were doing until the wife got on me about writing in the lids:naughtystep:
I'm also a fan of tape for jar labels :crying:
PXL_20230617_173657147.MP.jpg

Haha I used to have the exact same problem until I got rid of the wife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Besides, are you unaware sharpie comes off with dish soap, hot water and the rough side of a sponge? Why are you people so concerned about the lids of my jars? Next thing you’re gonna start making fun of my toddler like handwriting…:rofl::rofl:
1687024507832.gif

Haha I used to have the exact same problem until I got rid of the wife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Besides, are you unaware sharpie comes off with dish soap, hot water and the rough side of a sponge? Why are you people so concerned about the lids of my jars? Next thing you’re gonna start making fun of my toddler like handwriting…:rofl::rofl:
View attachment 1604899

Nah bro your hand writing is way better then mine.. Why do you think I use spreadsheets :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back