Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got bugs went to check on ladies on my way to bed and noticed some bugs so I did a little spring of captain jacks insect soap but didn’t have much.. Tomorrow I am going to get some more and spray the whole tent just didn’t have time today.. curious if you stoners can help me identify what these are? Not very good pics and the better videos won’t load on mobile thanks in advance

View attachment 1604901View attachment 1604902
View attachment 1604903
I’m thinking they’re aphids….but let’s see what others think

An intervention? Cool. I’ll bring the weed, two pipes and one hot, and one cold dish. Plus iced tea. What are you going to sign up to bring? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :toke:

No matter the outcome of the intervention, we should all at least take the opportunity to hang out a bit…get high, have a meal, refreshments and what not.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m unfixable, by the way. Treatment resistant or whatever. Just ask the government :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Say No..no..no.. @Frankthetank ..... :headbang:

I bought that Dymo label maker and label everything, makes life easier for a stoner, especially my little glass jars, some have flower and some rosin, that way I have a little bit of everything right there next to the bong and Unicorn. I can't rely upon the sniffer at the moment, allergies, everything smells like snot! Label, Label, Label !!!

:rofl: :shrug::toke:

Oh yeah I have one of those too for tackle but some of these strains names are so long they don’t fit on the tape unless it’s a mile long

Haha I used to have the exact same problem until I got rid of the wife :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Besides, are you unaware sharpie comes off with dish soap, hot water and the rough side of a sponge? Why are you people so concerned about the lids of my jars? Next thing you’re gonna start making fun of my toddler like handwriting…:rofl::rofl:
View attachment 1604899
:crying::crying::crying:
yeah if my wife said anything about writing on my jars id can her too straight up :d5:

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

I got bugs went to check on ladies on my way to bed and noticed some bugs so I did a little spring of captain jacks insect soap but didn’t have much.. Tomorrow I am going to get some more and spray the whole tent just didn’t have time today.. curious if you stoners can help me identify what these are? Not very good pics and the better videos won’t load on mobile thanks in advance

View attachment 1604901View attachment 1604902
View attachment 1604903

Did ya count it's legs........:pighug:...hard to say aphid or spider........

Oh yeah I have one of those too for tackle but some of these strains names are so long they don’t fit on the tape unless it’s a mile long

Chinagraph pencil...they write on glass........and don't wash off until you scrub them........ :headbang:

An intervention? Cool. I’ll bring the weed, two pipes and one hot, and one cold dish. Plus iced tea. What are you going to sign up to bring? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :toke:

No matter the outcome of the intervention, we should all at least take the opportunity to hang out a bit…get high, have a meal, refreshments and what not.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m unfixable, by the way. Treatment resistant or whatever. Just ask the government :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ill pick you up outside dont trip we can enable eachother :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: we're not unfixable my friend we are fucked up in the head, is what they are calling it now they tell me. :crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back