Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is about to bite the dust. In celebration #freetheweed
image.jpg

At least I'm not the only leftovers junky on AFN. I am good at cooking things I'm told, so I get stuck cooking a lot. So I always try to make dishes that are going to last a few days. Big benefit is that my wife gets sick of eating the same thing so my leftovers usually last me days! :biggrin::joy:
Ms. MOG did not due leftovers when we first got married but I am really good at making them into something else, a skill honed in bachelorhood. She does not mind them at all now.

I didn't say what I was putting in the cookies........:eyebrows:........

Actually...the only time I ever made cookies....I Accidently made them 6 x the strength I should have.......:yoinks:...I Thought I had killed hubby........
I'd never seen anybody Whitey before...and nearly called an ambulance......:crying:

Maybe I better stick to making the coffee...........:coffee:

Ms. MOG did not due leftovers when we first got married but I am really good at making them into something else, a skill honed in bachelorhood. She does not mind them at all now.
I could have used you as a room mate, they only had one flavor of Spam when I was single. Also ate my share of Deviled ham spread.

Good morfnoevight All you Happy Tuesday Live Stoners.

Tacos have to wait until tomorrow, We have left over chicken that needs to be eaten today as hot chicken sandwiches.

I think I have help coming this afternoon to hang the door. I calculated it weighs ~222 pounds.

View attachment 1598633

Calcium Sulfate is great up to about 400PPM max, use soluble gypsum.

Thanks Man O Green! After reading some more on the subject, my dumbass realized calcium sulfate IS gypsum...:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back