Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I love target practice in the morning! :haha: . The last place I live a bagpipe family moved in across the street. Hated bagpipes and those things are loud, but slowly grew on me... well, a little. The mom and son played pipes and the daughter was an opera singer. All of them had national and international awards. The mom's dad is an internationally renowned bagpiper for whatever that's worth.

There's only two bagpipe songs that I can listen to though

I actually don't mind it, it is downright spooky, makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck as the dirge echoes off the mtns down thru the valley....

Last edited:
Just a sign away.
IMG_2430.jpeg

I actually don't mind it, it is downright spooky, makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck as the dirge echoes off the mtn down thru the valley....

Yeah same. Sorry, realized my post sounded a little harsh. Although, I did hate bagpipes with a passion for a long time until the neighbors moved in.

Bagpipes carry. a lot of weight here in Appalachia with the Scoth/Irish heritage here. and you're spot on with making your hair stand straight up!!! Pretty heavy emotionally and creepy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back