Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to try some of my last Bonsai grow, (strawberry nugget x forum stomper x sasquanch) after a three month cure. I call it strawberry stomping squanch, LOL It has an earthy front note followed by a light strawberry and chem aftertaste. Relaxing and groovy!
Probably very similar to my Strawbba the Hutt strain. That’s SB Nuggets x Skywalker. Same kind of earthy spice with a sweet dank berry aftertaste.

Nice for relax or night time!

MedCzech’s ManCave Summer Grow under way. These little ladies will be going in the new, yet to be built yet, greenhouse we just got the permit for ✅

IMG_7701.jpeg

Sunrise in the fog around here is even more hair raising than most,,,, a local loves to play his bagpipes on mornings like this, you can hear it for miles!

If that's the case, I love target practice in the morning! :haha: . The last place I live a bagpipe family moved in across the street. Hated bagpipes and those things are loud, but slowly grew on me... well, a little. The mom and son played pipes and the daughter was an opera singer. All of them had national and international awards. The mom's dad is an internationally renowned bagpiper for whatever that's worth.

There's only two bagpipe songs that I can listen to though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back