Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a little.yesterday between cloud bursts of rain, today is supposed to be fantastic, we will see!

How is it over your way?
I'm hoping it rains all day, there's some sort of celebration the media keep bombarding me with, "the nation celebrates" they say. I'm not sure what nation they refer to but it's certainly not one in my reality :crying:

For more information on the Royal Familys' blood lines this is a good read.

I wanted to watch the morning news but it is nothing but the damned Coronation on the idiot box

I wanted to watch my Saturday morning cook shows................. :doh: .....Ditto........................:cuss:...All the main TV channels back to bloody back with it...trying to Toady out with the most grovelling sycophantic coverage..

Grrrrrrrrr...........:pass:

I'm hoping it rains all day, there's some sort of celebration the media keep bombarding me with, "the nation celebrates" they say. I'm not sure what nation they refer to but it's certainly not one in my reality :crying:

For more information on the Royal Familys' blood lines this is a good read.

:d5:

Did you get the Memo about the Powers that Be Allowing Millions of us to pledge our alliegence to the new king......... ?.........

:crying::crying::crying:

Ya...That'll be Reet.............:pass:....Never mind...only another 2 WEEKS to go with re-runs and critiques and we Should be through the Bulk of the Bullshit .......

:pass: #SmokemoreDope ...that is the antidote....... I'll Bet Harry Wishes he could......:crying:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...I've got Both.......especially if I grow photos...everyone has it's own mantis Guard Dog.....

Ferocious little buggers......:biggrin:.....they stand there ground and stare you out if you Disturb their Home plant....

Got work today...or chores......?.......:pass:
:bighug: :pass:
2 of 6 Uganda opened so I brought them to my house and the other 4 didn't open going to soak them and try again at GLs place
IMG_20230506_042735105.jpg

And 3 @Jean-O s wtf 3 days old
IMG_20230506_042739382.jpg
IMG_20230506_042741815.jpg
IMG_20230506_042744623.jpg

Yes chores and work. Have to keep digging through pictures for my aunt to send to her step mom 😫 i just put them all back. But they're books I've never gone through so maybe ill find something good. Then I got this side job for this lady, im doing it for way too cheap cuz she can't afford it but she's just been flushing her toilets into a hole in the floor. So I got an ejector pump to install that will pump the sewage out of her house then do all the plumbing for a washer and a slop sink.
IMG_20230505_164628037.jpg

Above the window is my copper that I started and the bottom left is the pit where a pump should be... Thats all toilet paper on the floor :nono:

Have to keep digging through pictures for my aunt to send to her step mom

:pighug: Lovey jobs.....:crying:...that's what weekends are for..........................if yo don't get out the door Fast Enough............:crying:.

Run Pinky....run..........follow the Brain........:headbang:

pinkynot the brain.jpg

Then I got this side job for this lady, im doing it for way too cheap cuz she can't afford it but she's just been flushing her toilets into a hole in the floor. So I got an ejector pump to install that will pump the sewage out of her house then do all the plumbing for a washer and a slop sink.

Bless you........:pighug:....

she's just been flushing her toilets into a hole in the floor.

That is like Never buy a house in Spain that is at the bottom of a hill............... :biggrin: .....

They run on Dry sewers......which is basically like crapping into a hole......then we get a thunder storm..........and everything runs to the bottom of the hill................:biggrin:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back