Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain .......:pass:...sharing one......... #PinkyPot .....Perfect....:crying:
il_fullxfull.2196196808_fcw9.jpg
Mouse-Weed.jpg

Oh ... you got THREE of them :rofl: .. nice!!

When I saw them in the Lidl leaflet I said to hubby...if they are any good...I wouldn't mind one.......

He said...why not have 2 I'll get you them for your birhday..........

So we shot along to Lidls yesterday morning.....in my Jimny.........

In the shop the lazy gits had just left them all selotaped up in 4's.........so after a 10 minute battle with his hands and teeth trying to get them apart he said Fluff it..we are buying the 4.......

Got to the Jimny...and hadn't we Forgot...my son had it last.......:doh:....it had the child seats in......:doh::doh::doh:

Sods Law......we could get 3 bottoms....and 4 tops in the back only......so I got it wedged in the car seat with it stuck on top of me......trying to peer around it to watch the road...coz I know hubby doesn't........:biggrin:....

I went all the way home without a smoke.........:pass:...I was so Convinced we'd be pulled over for an obscured screen...I didn't want to give them a whiff of dope to make things worse..........:crying:

When I saw them in the Lidl leaflet I said to hubby...if they are any good...I wouldn't mind one.......

He said...why not have 2 I'll get you them for your birhday..........

So we shot along to Lidls yesterday morning.....in my Jimny.........

In the shop the lazy gits had just left them all selotaped up in 4's.........so after a 10 minute battle with his hands and teeth trying to get them apart he said Fluff it..we are buying the 4.......

Got to the Jimny...and hadn't we Forgot...my son had it last.......:doh:....it had the child seats in......:doh::doh::doh:

Sods Law......we could get 3 bottoms....and 4 tops in the back only......so I got it wedged in the car seat with it stuck on top of me......trying to peer around it to watch the road...coz I know hubby doesn't........:biggrin:....

I went all the way home without a smoke.........:pass:...I was so Convinced we'd be pulled over for an obscured screen...I didn't want to give them a whiff of dope to make things worse..........:crying:
I don't get dressed without a folding pocket knife, LOL, you would be surprised how many times a day it is actually of use! I still have the knife I was issued in the Navy,
35f30847bddac0adcf6bdc887ed7e642.jpg

I decided.it was time to press some of the double grape x CDLC x mango smile. Needed a little cold to pick up unlike the cdlc, meph wedding or double grape which has been easy to pickup immediately. Tasted citrus sweet followed by a creamy chem aftertaste.
IMG_20230412_074341.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning @Talonxracer ! And good morning to @blue , @Mossy , @PinkyNotTheBrain , @Son of Hobbes , @Mañ'O'Green , @WildBill , @DCLXVI , #everyone . HAPPY WEDNESDAY ALL! One of the big pot autos are coming down Friday or Saturday, the photo tent was switched to flower yesterday and already got 6 photos started for OD! Thinking it’s gonna be dryer than last year in my area, but fall will prob still be warm and damp…
Good morning buddy :d5: :yay:
Whatcha runnin out door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back