Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What site you guys buying glass from ? Im in the market for something for my flower ? something like shorty sidecar.
Instagram and Facebook are good you can go direct to up and coming artists and support them get a better deal. Be fore warned some glass blowers aren't the best at customer service. You may have to wait if it's not made but that's how ive gotten glass besides local stores but they charge more because they have to make a profit too.

Instagram and Facebook are good you can go direct to up and coming artists and support them get a better deal. Be fore warned some glass blowers aren't the best at customer service. You may have to wait if it's not made but that's how ive gotten glass besides local stores but they charge more because they have to make a profit too.
yea I was looking at some the gram but I cant find any cheap ones lol I was thinking about a C2 customs one but they are all out of stock lol

Tinto de Verano - Day 15. She's getting topped tomorrow morning :warrior:
20230506_185701.jpg

What site you guys buying glass from ? Im in the market for something for my flower ? something like shorty sidecar.
I only buy kinda cheap glass that's easy to clean since I break everything. I like bubblers for my flower. I have one of these coming next week from Cali connected since they had a sale last week. I've had this same piece before and highly recommend. No slide, straight stem, fits nice in my hand, takes 90 secs to clean. Broke my last one dropping it on the sink cleaning it. $59 shipped
Screenshot_20230506-222056.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back