Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hash him out! or... :pimphand:
He just got up and took his pillow and blanket downstairs so I guess he's sleeping on the couch. All I did was ask for him to be more mindful of his tone because he triggered #3 into being nonverbal and then got mad that she wouldn't "just use her words." I'm tired.

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Day 66

Noticed she is getting real close to finishing pulled her out to do some defoliation and check the trichz.. She's not too far off seeing some amber here and there another week or 2 :woohoo1: Getting a real citrusy piney funky smell from her pretty strong when I got in to her... Also took a few pics of the leaves I always struggle with what's happening but it's come on all of a should the last week or 2.. I think it might be Calcium but thinking it also could be potassium?:shrug::thanks::d5::pass:

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4123.JPG

LEHX6674.JPG
NVQJ9490.JPG
OIPE3209.JPG
XXJI3100.JPG

He just got up and took his pillow and blanket downstairs so I guess he's sleeping on the couch. All I did was ask for him to be more mindful of his tone because he triggered #3 into being nonverbal and then got mad that she wouldn't "just use her words." I'm tired.
I sleep on the couch kinda regularly. Actually keep a blanket and pillow tucked away for me downstairs. I usually do it just to get a little space for myself sometimes. It can be real hard to get some space with regular life in the daytime with with and kids and stuff

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix Day 66

Noticed she is getting real close to finishing pulled her out to do some defoliation and check the trichz.. She's not too far off seeing some amber here and there another week or 2 :woohoo1: Getting a real citrusy piney funky smell from her pretty strong when I got in to her... Also took a few pics of the leaves I always struggle with what's happening but it's come on all of a should the last week or 2.. I think it might be Calcium but thinking it also could be potassium?:shrug::thanks::d5::pass:

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4115.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

IMG_4122.JPG

IMG_4123.JPG

LEHX6674.JPG
NVQJ9490.JPG
OIPE3209.JPG
XXJI3100.JPG
Its not good to chase issues in the end of flower. The leaves naturally fade (like a tree in the fall). Just let her do her thing and finish.

I sleep on the couch kinda regularly. Actually keep a blanket and pillow tucked away for me downstairs. I usually do it just to get a little space for myself sometimes. It can be real hard to get some space with regular life in the daytime with with and kids and stuff
If he actually stays down there this will be the first time ever so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Its not good to chase issues in the end of flower. The leaves naturally fade (like a tree in the fall). Just let her do her thing and finish.
Yeah I thought that too and wasn't going to change anything this run but try to improve for next run.. Appreciate your input:bow: :d5::thanks::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back