Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvested these today! Took 8 days from cutting the bag open. The wife is cooking them up right now while the baby naps :vibe:
Already ordered a golden oyster box, very cool to watch grow.
Wow, what a color Hotfire! I forget the name of this type? My fungi-head family and friends would be drooling over that patch - :thumbsup:
I'm not a '(food) shroom lover by any means, but do love them as a biologist!

I might nudge Beaver here for something different, maybe that Banana Bread
That's some good stuff grown it a couple times now one turned purple on me but all the other were frosty AF or some of the 99skunks that looks to be fire:drool:

We'll see how long that lasts! :rolleyes2:
Amber's BMV x Sour Hound is juicy, Mazarilla I think Hecno grew, very nice Affy type. I might have that myself... Urban Legend/Skunkist does damn nice work in any case!
I might nudge Beaver here for something different, maybe that Banana Bread. Also, continue to harry, pester, bother, hound, annoy, harass, vex, pressure, bark, and whinge on about the lack of more Lil'MoBStar! :crying:...might even work?
I think I’ve either got lil mobstar, or a cross with her….so I’ll definitely add that to the list of things to grow next….thanks :d5: :pass:
Don't think I've ever seen red mulch before. Looks cool! We only get black, brown, natural or cedar around here
All we can get here is the red, and cedar…. And the cedar is hit or miss. I go with the red since it’s always available….meaning I won’t have mismatched beds like I did the first year :pass:

Thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green! She looks about as thrilled to be awake as I did when I woke up from a dream that hubby was boosting stock cars and other various things that "fell off trucks" with a cousin Giuseppe or Guillermo or something along those lines. Their "talking in code" was typing everything backwards lmfao. Too much Better Call Saul most likely 🤣🤣 I fussed at him about it before I was fully conscious and he was just like ".....wtf"

IMG-20230506-WA0001.jpg

@Waira

Last edited:
Hey man!! Im good. Been awhile, poppin my head in here every now and then now that im getting back in my growing groove again. A bit more action here as ye know.

Thinking about ordering one of these lights

Any idea what spectrum is best for auto
Ac Infinity has a new light same specs I think too on pre order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back