Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There….sunflower bed built and planted.
IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0090.jpeg

Afternoon my friend :bighug: How’s this beauty of a day treating you?:pass:
Hey Frank, sorry I missed ya,...went off to do errands...
Alls' well enough thanks! I'm grousing about the weather, I was planning to set up the tent in the courtyard today, but it's looking showery, so delayed once again- :doh:
I'm chomping at the bit to get going on the auto's! :rofl: ...tomorrow for sure, then it's germ'-O'-clock baby!!
I got me some DJGlue, SloMo's Pearl cross, and T20M Ogreberry for starters.
Then about a month out, the photo's get fired up! :woohoo1:

I know the shelves are groaning and creaking with the load of jars, but what's on the docket next for you?

Harvested these today! Took 8 days from cutting the bag open. The wife is cooking them up right now while the baby naps :vibe:
Already ordered a golden oyster box, very cool to watch grow.
20230506_094623.jpg

Hey Frank, sorry I missed ya,...went off to do errands...
Alls' well enough thanks! I'm grousing about the weather, I was planning to set up the tent in the courtyard today, but it's looking showery, so delayed once again- :doh:
I'm chomping at the bit to get going on the auto's! :rofl: ...tomorrow for sure, then it's germ'-O'-clock baby!!
I got me some DJGlue, SloMo's Pearl cross, and T20M Ogreberry for starters.
Then about a month out, the photo's get fired up! :woohoo1:

I know the shelves are groaning and creaking with the load of jars, but what's on the docket next for you?
Ah hell, I’m not even sure. I’ve got a bunch of crosses from amber, along with mazarilla (I think)….but haven’t really even been thinking about the next grow. I decided to take a couple months off, get started landscaping the backyard (daunting task), do some concrete projects around. :pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Caturday Live Stoners!

DJcat.gif

Last night Ms. MOG baked me a GF cake and it came out of the oven all lopsided so she accused me of opening the oven while it was baking. I did not even go into the kitchen. So I checked the level this morning and it was off by more than a quarter of a bubble??????? How does that happen, The floor is still level. The only thing I can think of is the closing of the oven door is causing a vibration that is moving the adjustor feet on the oven?? Regardless to how, I had to adjust it, simple right.......... NO. The rear legs are impossible to reach from the inside because the wrench is too thick and the handle too short. The left rear is in a anti-tip bracket. So after getting up and down six or eight times I just pull the thing all the way off the wall to reach shit. Then I start smelling gas and I figures I musta loosened the pipe. So I make up some soapy water and start checking the fittings and no leaks????? I look around at the front of the stove and I had slightly turned on one of the burners :doh:. Finally after getting up and down 20 or 30 or more times I get it level. I am so wore out it just kicked my ass. It is hell getting old.

Damn, I torqued my back changing waterbottles, those damn 5 gallon jugs are getting heavier and heavier each time, LOL I think I will try the 2.5 gallon size here shortly, LOL sux getting old........ :rofl:
Getting old sucks........ See above.
Cheers @Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang: ...I Missed it........

I can actually get it on Amazon.........but at 52 euros it might be next month.........:d5: it Sounds like what I need.

• Size: 16 ounces
  • Thuricde BT Caterpillar Control concentrate is used by organic gardeners and is made from bacteria that are toxic to the listed pests.
  • Safe to use on all plants, vegetables and edible crops.
  • Very low toxicity to humans and pets.

I'm normally Unlucky if I lose 5-10 buds to it over a whole season......this time I've lost that per Pot............:doh:.....

If there is a Plague this time of year.....I might be Hit again August when the children come back.....so I better get some ordered.
You should be able to get something locally and cheaper. Any brand organic caterpillar killer is most likely BT just look at the label. This will stop them in their tracks overnight.

Last night Ms. MOG baked me a GF cake and it came out of the oven all lopsided
We don’t do gluten free or lopsided cakes but i do got me 1 here! In case anyone was wondering how off the chain that mini blueberry bundt cake was peep game on her bigger sister i got today! ;) :eyebrows: :cooldance:
3E4DF370-D9B6-4EAA-A8F6-8DEDF3E2EEFA.jpeg
95632698-CEBC-4249-BAE2-7B29485FB7F8.jpeg

I sprung for the extra icing at $2! :woohoo1:
:vibe:

Ah hell, I’m not even sure. I’ve got a bunch of crosses from amber, along with mazarilla (I think)….but haven’t really even been thinking about the next grow. I decided to take a couple months off, get started landscaping the backyard (daunting task), do some concrete projects around. :pass:
We'll see how long that lasts! :rolleyes2:
Amber's BMV x Sour Hound is juicy, Mazarilla I think Hecno grew, very nice Affy type. I might have that myself... Urban Legend/Skunkist does damn nice work in any case!
I might nudge Beaver here for something different, maybe that Banana Bread. Also, continue to harry, pester, bother, hound, annoy, harass, vex, pressure, bark, and whinge on about the lack of more Lil'MoBStar! :crying:...might even work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back