Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man!! Im good. Been awhile, poppin my head in here every now and then now that im getting back in my growing groove again. A bit more action here as ye know.

Thinking about ordering one of these lights

Any idea what spectrum is best for autos?
Nice to see you back at it….. I would talk to @Les @HLG about lighting, see if they have a uk distributor. I can’t say enough good things about the hlg I bought for my 5x5….best light I’ve owned, hands down. :pass:

Hey man!! Im good. Been awhile, poppin my head in here every now and then now that im getting back in my growing groove again. A bit more action here as ye know.

Thinking about ordering one of these lights

Any idea what spectrum is best for autos?
That is one of the first lights that have the Samsung LM301H EVO Mint led other than the CreScience FluxStrips that I am running in my custom setup. It is the ONLY commercially available wide spectrum LED that can hit the Chlorophyll A absorption peak in the short wavelength range at 428nm. Plants absolutely love this LED !!!!! It is also the first LED specifically designed for horticulture. I think I would opt for the BFR option.

Last edited:
IMG_0078.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0083.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpeg

Nice to see you back at it….. I would talk to @Les @HLG about lighting, see if they have a uk distributor. I can’t say enough good things about the hlg I bought for my 5x5….best light I’ve owned, hands down. :pass:
@pop22 isn't actually with HLG anymore, but I agree their lights are awesome!

That is one of the first lights that have the Samsung LM301H EVO Mint led other than the CreScience FluxStrips that I am running in my custom setup. It is the ONLY commercially available wide spectrum LED that can hit the Chlorophyll A absorption peak in the short wavelength range at 428nm. Plants absolutely love this LED !!!!! It is also the first LED specifically designed for horticulture.
Can you take a look and recommend a spectrum for him (four different varieties available)….thanks amigro :bighug: :pass: Chillfred is a good friend

Can you take a look and recommend a spectrum for him (four different varieties available)….thanks amigro :bighug: :pass: Chillfred is a good friend
I edited my post with my recommendation :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back