Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you Happy TGIF Live Stoners

Figured I would hop in quick and say hi to my grow buds
Hola mi amigo! Como esta usted?

View attachment 1590195

View attachment 1590196

I've been hammered by caterpillars.........:doh:...I'm pissed off....but they are my main predator....and I haven't found a Cure yet.......

The Moth I Think it is is Tiny.....so even making a pea netting frame wouldn't resolve it..... :nono:....

You can use BT - Bacillus thuringiensis it is organic and is legal to use in California on cannabis because it has no residue tolerance listed
2023-05-05_12-27-43.png

That said there is no smoking tests done that I can find. I use this on food crops all of the time. I would wash my buds at harvest if I used this, in fact if I grew outdoors I would wash my buds as a matter of standard operating procedure.

2023-05-05_12-33-51.png

I got a call from my chef buddy that ate the fudge last night, he said he finally came down at 11:30am this morning :crying: . The good news is his recipe makes that Puck Sludge into a good edibles. He used the Durban Poison Terps and not the TrainWreck. He thinks if he rolls the fudge pieces in coco with raspberry flavoring to make truffles they will be perfectly disguised edibles.

@Frank the Dank @Frankthetank I sincerely want to apologize for making a derogatory statement to you it was not my intention but that is how it came out. I am sorry! Good to see you back! :toke:

Happy Cinco De Mayo

cincodemayo.gif

Burritos to start the day!

IMG_20230505_091831172_HDR.jpgIMG_20230505_091839588.jpgIMG_20230505_092300825.jpg
IMG_20230505_092613528.jpg

Good Morfnoevight all you Happy TGIF Live Stoners

Hola mi amigo! Como esta usted?

You can use BT - Bacillus thuringiensis it is organic and is legal to use in California on cannabis because it has no residue tolerance listedView attachment 1590372

That said there is no smoking tests done that I can find. I use this on food crops all of the time. I would wash my buds at harvest if I used this, in fact if I grew outdoors I would wash my buds as a matter of standard operating procedure.

View attachment 1590373

I got a call from my chef buddy that ate the fudge last night, he said he finally came down at 11:30am this morning :crying: . The good news is his recipe makes that Puck Sludge into a good edibles. He used the Durban Poison Terps and not the TrainWreck. He thinks if he rolls the fudge pieces in coco with raspberry flavoring to make truffles they will be perfectly disguised edibles.

@Frank the Dank @Frankthetank I sincerely want to apologize for making a derogatory statement to you it was not my intention but that is how it came out. I am sorry! Good to see you back! :toke:

Happy Cinco De Mayo

View attachment 1590400

Burritos to start the day!

View attachment 1590401View attachment 1590402View attachment 1590403View attachment 1590404
Eh…don’t worry about it :pass:

Thanks Auntie for the reps!! Happy Friday. For Cinco de Mayo, we will be enjoying veal saltimbocca…..with a shot of tequila.

Happy Cinco de Mayo @BCBudlady ........:cheersmate: :bday1::bday1::bday1:

We celebrate 1st May..........but apparently it is more like your Labor Day..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back