Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's day of the dead today... Cinco de mao...I'm getting fucked up on my wedding today....just smoked a fat blunt...ok pink runtz x dark jedi I crossed.....fire....and it's time to get wasted....then you know the rest...ty everyone for the reps and support...

It's day of the dead today... Cinco de mao...I'm getting fucked up on my wedding today....just smoked a fat blunt...ok pink runtz x dark jedi I crossed.....fire....and it's time to get wasted....then you know the rest...ty everyone for the reps and support...
Try to enjoy the day, craziness and all. Yeah, it helps to be fucked up. Congratulations, in advance.

This shot is dedicated to a long healthy life for both of You @InkAddict$ :clapper:
Cinco De Moya.JPG

Bout time to take a shower! 85 out and super sunny so sweating my ass off after mowing! Came in to burn 1 and cool off before i weed eat only to realize my lil sister never returned it or the leaf blower! Neighborhood pool is directly across street and today is opening day of pool so having a huge cinco de mayo party with bunch of food trucks, margarita truck, and cooking out so wanted yard nice n freshly trimmed but they’ll have to settle for it not being a jungle! :thumbsup:
Setting up the pickle and jelly store out front?

Twas my father's birthday. He has gone on his greatest adventure. I will be drinking to him, and y'all!

Anyone know of a good 3x3 tent taller than 72” other than Gorilla tent?
I ran the the bucket company ez-pz trays in my 72” 3x3 drain to waste I have short ceilings and in a basement so limited on head room and drainage below Gorilla is the only one I know of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back