Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meters inside the bags with the weed give me false readings. I think it's because the bags keep their own humidity. Throw a handful in a jar with the meter for a couple hours for more accurate results :thumbsup:
me too seems i got to go another 8 hours or so once my meters in the bag is reading what i want.. Anytime I've jarred by the meters in the brown bags I've had to pull it out and put back in the brown bags then wait till they get lower then I would think:shrug::pop:

Brown bags. Not the wax coated white to go bags... I bought a pack off Amazon years ago and still using it. They're good for like 2-3 cycles before they start to get all floppy
Oh no they have the fancy brown paper bags at his place, heavy weight with the little handle thingies lol

I think the only reasonable course of action is to start dressing them like this
34a116a90410931c888e7965ce3a5ffa.jpg

me too seems i got to go another 8 hours or so once my meters in the bag is reading what i want.. Anytime I've jarred by the meters in the brown bags I've had to pull it out and put back in the brown bags then wait till they get lower then I would think:shrug::pop:
Same. Now, when they hit 70 in a jar I've been putting the brown bags into garbage bags. It'll extend the dry about a week and keep the funk in there

Oh no. :grump: I would not call this plumb. Also is the stuff resting on the copper running east west in the background?
Pretty sure I crushed the copper pipe with a wrench changing out the shut off since I think I misjudged what was actually leaking. But I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back