Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good thing when then plumber knows me by my name answering the phone :nono: Here's today's busted pipe somewhere behind the bathroom sink :doh:
PXL_20230504_233629869.jpg

I hang the whole plant for 3-5 days until the leaves feel dry and then cut the buds off the stems into one layer deep in a bag. I also put one of those cheap hydrometer's into the bag(s) as well to let me know when it is time to Grove bag or jar the buds for the cure. 63-65% rh
:yeahthat:. Brown bag from now on. Cheap hydrometer too . I steal mine from work :biggrin:

:yeahthat:. Brown bag from now on. Cheap hydrometer too . I steal mine from work :biggrin:
Meters inside the bags with the weed give me false readings. I think it's because the bags keep their own humidity. Throw a handful in a jar with the meter for a couple hours for more accurate results :thumbsup:

Hopefully hubby will bring home some to-go bags tonight I need to chop soon and have been putting it off till I can get some bags
Brown bags. Not the wax coated white to go bags... I bought a pack off Amazon years ago and still using it. They're good for like 2-3 cycles before they start to get all floppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back