Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

#3s favorite dance teacher is done as of last night so there's been a lot of big emotions going on... like of the "I don't want to dance anymore" sort. I did get her to class tonight at least and she seems to be feeling a little better. I think she's going to take the summer off and just do a musical theater camp or two and then decide from there what she wants to do. I don't care either way but I don't want her to quit just because she's sad and then immediately regret it. If she decides she wants to switch over to primarily theater we luckily have a great program she can go into instead of the ballet school. Idk. My head hurts.
Yeah at that age I wanted to be a Priest :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hobbes what do you expect when you suck on a wiener in public of course you will be remembered, even popular.:laughcry:

FB_IMG_1683229231571.jpg

View attachment 1590003

One can of these will provide 8 weiner pipes; but they are a little expensive (3 cans is about $26.) You might be able to get 2 days per weiner pipe; but that depends on if you're hungry, or if you accidently set your weiner pipe on the table where the cats/dog might be able to get it, etc. Personally I'd carve my vegan based weiner pipe (or is that a weiner based vegan pipe?), then freeze it. Nothing rips like a frozen weiner.
Wtf :crying: :doh:

View attachment 1590003

One can of these will provide 8 weiner pipes; but they are a little expensive (3 cans is about $26.) You might be able to get 2 days per weiner pipe; but that depends on if you're hungry, or if you accidently set your weiner pipe on the table where the cats/dog might be able to get it, etc. Personally I'd carve my vegan based weiner pipe (or is that a weiner based vegan pipe?), then freeze it. Nothing rips like a frozen weiner.
I'll see your frozen weiner and raise you an iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back