Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you dude. Glad you're still here !!!:d5::woohoo:
Yessir, neverending. Have friends clean for 20 yrs still get the urges. It's like when I quit cigarettes, 7 yrs ago +- still wanna smoke one. Tried once and it was worse then than the first time.

You guys are just effin jelly you didn't come up with it first.

20181127_084152.jpg

20181127_084216.jpg

20181127_084324.jpg

20181127_084518.jpg

Ba-da-da-dum! I GIVE YOU THE WEINER PIPE!

Not sure how long you've been on it yet but watch for signs of rapid cycling and or manic episodes etc. Mine was like a slow ramp up over the 4 week trial period.
Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure those first few days where a unicorn had crapped a rainbow in my brain will be classified by my psychiatrist as a "manic episode". All I know is that's was the first time in 2 years I could feel things. Today is perhaps too good, but that figures because yesterday was absolutely horrible. I had this feeling of dread and terror for no reason. Lots of weed helped by just deadening me until I didn't GAF.

I will say I also enjoy the fact that I can use my solo hands free but unless you've got a decent amount of mammary tissue idk if you'll be able to make that work lmfao.

popcornslot for the win! :yay: ppp

Oh yeah! I'm pretty sure those first few days where a unicorn had crapped a rainbow in my brain will be classified by my psychiatrist as a "manic episode". All I know is that's was the first time in 2 years I could feel things. Today is perhaps too good, but that figures because yesterday was absolutely horrible. I had this feeling of dread and terror for no reason. Lots of weed helped by just deadening me until I didn't GAF.
Yeah. Just keep an eye on it in case those up and down feelings get worse. Do you have someone watching at home and/or are you logging your feelings and emotional state in a journal or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back