Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone one know if antique seeds need WD? Because these Green Crush Seeds are definitely pushing it...

WD....-40?

I wouldn't suggest using that to germinate your seeds. Honestly there are even better solutions for de-squeaking your squeaky hinges.

For sure I am remembering the two pound + plant of last year :face:

well, good luck with the brain damage :goodluck: will u be runnin it in this year'z od comp-? i got some bd photoz from jean-o too, but won't be runnin any this year....am gonna run his skunk hero 22 & grandpa'z exodus tho :thumbsup: ppp

well, good luck with the brain damage :goodluck: will u be runnin it in this year'z od comp-? i got some bd photoz from jean-o too, but won't be runnin any this year....am gonna run his skunk hero 22 & grandpa'z exodus tho :thumbsup: ppp
Yes I am running Jeano's Brain Damage for sure I love the taste and bud. I have one freebie for a weed test really getting curious on the terps for the BD might have her run But anywho the plan is for her to brave the N Michigan weather :toke:

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain

20230502_135847.jpg

The watermelon warhead one is far superior though, had that one yesterday.

Yes I am running Jeano's Brain Damage for sure I love the taste and bud. I have one freebie for a weed test really getting curious on the terps for the BD might have her run But anywho the plan is for her to brave the N Michigan weather :toke:

been meanin to ask him, but jus outa curiosity, what'z the indi/sati ratio on the bd-? he duzn't have it on his site :shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back