Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, another question about my up coming change from soil to coco/perlite. I do attempt to search for the info but find it difficult to locate the proper thread and as such find myself back here. Do you put a hydrated jiffy in the fertigated coco for the seed? Then fertigate all the coco as normal and make sure the jiffy stays moist until she is up with some leaves? As always thanks for your guidance.

@420Forever Good luck on yours Looks like the current weather problem is swinging your way. I am not planting here untill the end of May.
Harley is in the garage for tinkering. Skunk Hero 22 and Grandpas Exodus going to have to run those on Leafly to check them out sounds Bad azz tho.
When you love your plant they love You back for sure :d5:

IMG_20230502_131142614.jpg

Just a goat wandering around the ghetto

Morning all, another question about my up coming change from soil to coco/perlite. I do attempt to search for the info but find it difficult to locate the proper thread and as such find myself back here. Do you put a hydrated jiffy in the fertigated coco for the seed? Then fertigate all the coco as normal and make sure the jiffy stays moist until she is up with some leaves? As always thanks for your guidance.
I plant directly to coco.. I don’t want to worry about the jiffy pellet going acidic.. you can use them just make sure to soak in water ph to 6.3.. you don’t need to put them in the coco till there up and ready IMO if your going to put the jiffy pellet in the pot to start might as well just start directly in the coco.. what’s your reasoning for using the pellets.. Nothing against them a lot of folks use them

Last edited:
been meanin to ask him, but jus outa curiosity, what'z the indi/sati ratio on the bd-? he duzn't have it on his site :shrug: ppp
He said in my photo grow on it that the Brain Damage was crossed with Spice Cake that's all I got. But I'm guessing higher in the sativa category but pure speculation :pass:

@420Forever Good luck on yours Looks like the current weather problem is swinging your way. I am not planting here untill the end of May.
Harley is in the garage for tinkering. Skunk Hero 22 and Grandpas Exodus going to have to run those on Leafly to check them out sounds Bad azz tho.
When you love your plant they love You back for sure :d5:

the sh 22 & ge are both on jean-o'z site for info....don't remember the lineage, but they're both suppozed to be 50/50 hybridz, which is what i like runnin nowadayz, so....:thumbsup: i plan on startin mine inside this comin weekend, then will tranzplant em to their outside potz on the 1st of june ;) ppp

the sh 22 & ge are both on jean-o'z site for info....don't remember the lineage, but they're both suppozed to be 50/50 hybridz, which is what i like runnin nowadayz, so....:thumbsup: i plan on startin mine inside this comin weekend, then will tranzplant em to their outside potz on the 1st of june ;) ppp
TY I did not think to look for a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back