Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often you do that daily weekly? :thanks: :lildab::pass:
Every day. I adjust the input to keep the 20% volume. Plant size, Temp, RH maturity level all change the amount of nutrients that the plants use. In reality I am somewhere between 30% and 20% run-off each day. The extra is a bit of waste but it is better to error on the side of too much than the side of too little.

Ps. that is why I spent so much time perfecting MegaCrop it is cheap!

Every day. I adjust the input to keep the 20% volume. Plant size, Temp, RH maturity level all change the amount of nutrients that the plants use. In reality I am somewhere between 30% and 20% run-off each day. The extra is a bit of waste but it is better to error on the side of too much than the side of too little.

Ps. that is why I spent so much time perfecting MegaCrop it is cheap!

ok I got to be better about that I only measure a few times threw the grow and get out of the habit near the end.. But i do know i get more then 20% always.. Last question how much is too much 50%?

I do greatly appreciate all the time you've spent perfecting it:worship: It's saved me a ton of money learning cause i messed up many bathes and had to toss them out

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Speaking of cheap I ran House and garden in three 17 gallon DWC reservoirs foe a grow. I spent $500 on nutrients. The crop was very good but $500 was crazy.
I just spent about $20 to run 9 plants with h&g. $60 for 2 gallons and used about 1/3. Maybe $50 total with additives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back