Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Gnome....it's a wedding gift I got early....from my fiance.....I'm getting married Fri and moving soon... 2 bedroom apartment again....but this landlord don't care about anything....Hella cool....I'll have enough room to at least setup my 5x5 and my small tents...my 4x4 will be put up...till we get a house....my gnome is smoking a fat doobie and giving the finger....
20230501_161033.jpg
20230501_161104.jpg
20230501_161100.jpg

My new Gnome....it's a wedding gift I got early....from my fiance.....I'm getting married Fri and moving soon... 2 bedroom apartment again....but this landlord don't care about anything....Hella cool....I'll have enough room to at least setup my 5x5 and my small tents...my 4x4 will be put up...till we get a house....my gnome is smoking a fat doobie and giving the finger....View attachment 1589150View attachment 1589151View attachment 1589155
Early congrats buddy! Wish you both the best!

Thought about that as well. Might work awhile. Not as good as activated carbon. Either way, I don’t use them. No need. House don’t smell bad either.
My Ac infinity exhaust has been going over a year strong no smell....I need a new one soon.....

I would listen to what MOG is telling you I base most my advice off stuff he has told me :pighug: but yes if I mixed that up myself not knowing I would dilute back 300 to start then work up to 500-600 during veg then by late veg/early flower I am feeding 600-700ppm till harvest :headbang:
I'm using 4x4x4in gro blocks I fertigated with your schedule....it came up 500ppm....should I run 300ppm of just seakelp till run off...to push some of the Mc out?

Thank you to everyone who gave input on my coco/perlite questions. I’m getting more confident it what I need to do and I still have plenty of time to think, study up and ask more questions before I’ll even start the grow.
Best place to get info.....your talking to some of the best growers in the world...

Idk how ppl sit in an office all day time moves soooooo slow.
It's torture if you don't have enough work to fill the day. I would get "8hrs of work" done in 2 hours at my office job and for some reason that was a bad thing. I was begging for more work and they basically just told me I needed to stretch it out. Apparently warm bodies filling chairs are more important than efficiency.

My new Gnome....it's a wedding gift I got early....from my fiance.....I'm getting married Fri and moving soon... 2 bedroom apartment again....but this landlord don't care about anything....Hella cool....I'll have enough room to at least setup my 5x5 and my small tents...my 4x4 will be put up...till we get a house....my gnome is smoking a fat doobie and giving the finger....View attachment 1589150View attachment 1589151View attachment 1589155
Congrats on the upcoming nuptials !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back