Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Monday working on :headbang:you?
1682941949463.gif

It’s Monday working on :headbang:you?
View attachment 1589009
I think that's what my coworkers said this morning. It was pouring rain i showed up at the shop n no one was there. Boss is definitely still sleeping cuz the dogs not out so I just slipped back home like I was never there 😂 i was there when I was supposed to be now i can :bong:

I think that's what my coworkers said this morning. It was pouring rain i showed up at the shop n no one was there. Boss is definitely still sleeping cuz the dogs not out so I just slipped back home like I was never there 😂 i was there when I was supposed to be now i can :bong:
Sounds about the same here. I’ll go in and me and my work buddy will switch vehicles over. Then home.

As long as we don't get stuck workin harder later for it its good with me 🤞We're supposed have 2 hours of no rain then the rest of the day tstorms
Thunderstorms last night and rain. Rain this am, clear for an hr then on and off rain all day.

Thunderstorms last night and rain. Rain this am, clear for an hr then on and off rain all day.
I don't have any personal jobs open so I would just be jumping from job to job. On days like this i wish the guys were working cuz i don't get stuck one place for too long. In n out back in my nice dry truck

That's about the same here, power even went out sometime last night, not long probably, just enough interruption to get the microwave and stove blinking "set time"......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back