Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got here a day early! :vibe:
20230426_170815.jpg

20230426_170706.jpg

U seemed kinda pissed couple days ago. Me? I been drowning for weeks but im tryna stay my usual half glass full self, come here and shoot the shit.
As soon as I get up the energy to move dirt i got six babies ready. N i got 5 Growers Choice Brain Damage going now one week 5 one 4 day. This will be the most ive done by myself. One of them is the one I saved after my fungus gnat infestation. After she came back i decided to fim her cuz y not :crying: she came back from the dead didn't even get a flinch from her when I gave her the snip. I'll shoot a pic when I get the energy to move, not that it's particularly impressive but I appreciate a fighter
I was pissed? probably work and all the other shit that seems to keep going wrong for me. Well somethings that been getting me down lately is my fault I just have to pay the price for a while. been fighting to stay clean as well. Thats been on my mind alot. growing weed helps me not fuck up. Keeps me busy. Moneys tight of course my car is about to die. Dude I know the feeling of drowning Im there too.Life is tuff for me right now. But. Really I been through alot worse so I get that glimmer of light here and there. positives weed is so close to being legal here. The senate votes friday. And the house passed yesterday. I got a month and a few weeks left of my probation and Im going to have a shit ton of weed in a couple months. Lol. and all my plants have to be fighters. Im not that good of grower. Lol. My rants over. I dont do that much but kinda felt good. :bighug:

Has anyone tried the Grav gravitron bong? Thinking about getting one.
My former friend bought 1 similar to that over 20yrs ago and instead of silicon or whatever that is around the bottom of the “bottle” part his was made with glass knobs on side of bottle and sides of base that u hooked rubber bands to so it couldn’t drop and smack the glass bottle into the base and break it! This dude sold weed and had more money then brains and he spent like $700+ on that thing and that was 2 decades ago! :nono:

$80 is more reasonable but i am a cheap skate so i would be going old school and chopping bottom off an empty 2L bottle for free! ;) :rofl:

Looks pretty nice! Can’t believe someone hasn’t figured out how to filter through water though and still be a gravity bong… gonna have to start making sketches and figuring this out!
It ain’t cheap bro! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back