Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so exhausted my heart was just pounding all day. U know when u can see it? Last thing I had to do before I left was plant the boss' rooftop garden. I planted 11. I didn't get a chance to talk to him so idk what i planted but he usually orders from ilgm soooo
Not too early to plant outside there? We still got like a month to go...

:pass:

This fresh pressed NYC Diesel rosin has a bath soap lean in it's terp profile, and it is ZIPPY!

Screenshot_20230426-174503~2.png

:vibe:

Not too early to plant outside there? We still got like a month to go...
I thought that too, its supposed to drop to freezing the next 2 days. All i could think to do was plant em a tiny bit deeper and lighter on the water which seems silly but he already germd em so nothing else to do

I thought that too, its supposed to drop to freezing the next 2 days. All i could think to do was plant em a tiny bit deeper and lighter on the water which seems silly but he already germd em so nothing else to do
He could put some covers on top to hold some heat. Mother's day is the earliest for me here

Looks pretty nice! Can’t believe someone hasn’t figured out how to filter through water though and still be a gravity bong… gonna have to start making sketches and figuring this out
He could put some covers on top to hold some heat. Mother's day is the earliest for me here
Looking like same for me unless long range changes. Telling me that the first week is above temp and some rain then getting better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back