Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried the Bishops Hat before.....just you know what it is like when you look at a seed site.....you can't Resist...........:biggrin:

My 20 ltr pots get 20 seed to give me 10 possible females a pot......the Incubators take 70 Ltrs of compo.........that means 70 seeds.........:eyebrows:

If I've got enough seed left...you Know I'll have to give it a Go...................:eyebrows:...if not...Autumn Project....I Think I will have Lots to Play with.......

View attachment 1587208

HOW DARE YOU GROW MORE THAN 1 PLANT PER POT.

ARE YOU TRYING TO TRIGGER FACEBOOK GROWER RESPONSES?!

I haven't tried the Bishops Hat before.....just you know what it is like when you look at a seed site.....you can't Resist...........:biggrin:

My 20 ltr pots get 20 seed to give me 10 possible females a pot......the Incubators take 70 Ltrs of compo.........that means 70 seeds.........:eyebrows:

If I've got enough seed left...you Know I'll have to give it a Go...................:eyebrows:...if not...Autumn Project....I Think I will have Lots to Play with.......

View attachment 1587208
prince-egypt-of-frogs.gif

:muahaha:

People ask me a lot why we don't have a presence on Reddit; and it's because it drips toxicity.

Facebook is suuuuuuuuuper toxic too holy crap.
Before i found you guys i got FLAMED for my first 2 grows on reddit, then i came here and was treated WAY different.
FB & IG i deleted back in 2020 it was just a dopamine slot machine/echo chamber so yeah i feel ya.

Before i found you guys i got FLAMED for my first 2 grows on reddit, then i came here and was treated WAY different.
FB & IG i deleted back in 2020 it was just a dopamine slot machine/echo chamber so yeah i feel ya.

That was my experience starting out too; I joined Roll It Up (Troll It Up) before I found AFN; everyone was BRUTAL on these other forums; like you dare not ask a question because you'll be made to feel like total scum.

Then I found AFN and instantly had mentors. The vibe was super chillin and everyone was just about autoflowers and growing them.

Getting close! Gonna give the walls a second wipe down with the bleach solution and gonna wipe down the light good so i can rehang it! Then just gotta wipe down the floor and pull fans to clean and i can reset pots! :thumbsup:

image.jpg

Waited to add the compost to old soil cuz i will be mixing yucca meal in and watering it good to make sure no hydrophobic pockets and i knew once i spray soil out in garage it will be a race against time to make sure damn fungus gnats ain’t trying to make babies before i can get it into pots and back into tent! :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back