Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Too....and you Know I'm so tight fisted I'll only pay for something I See a difference with........ :crying:
You were the selling point when i bought it I know MOG is cheap but i know your even cheaper so when saw you using it too i said i better get some:crying:

Ya i am actually watching this while rolling a blunt cuz i am heading out til 8:30 or so! Gotta come home early enough to move my big pots to garage so i can work on amending them and filling the new pots up! Ready to get 4x4 going already! I would cheat and prestart seeds in my lil burpee tray but i have it filled with mom’s cucumber seeds currently!

:headbang: I Thought you might be....or you could be a Mom Slave coz it's Sunday market time......:d5:

Mep....if you had Spare Time.........you'd just get yourself into Trouble........:crying:

Afternoon Mossy....actually just found the forum again! Doing great and still growing my fav meds.

Oh god yes..the addy change......:headbang:...Glad you found your way Home.......:bighug:

Brilliant..brilliant News...Long may it Continue........:pass:

Me Too....and you Know I'm so tight fisted I'll only pay for something I See a difference with........ :crying:

You were the selling point when i bought it I know MOG is cheap but i know your even cheaper so when saw you using it too i said i better get some:crying:

Don't think i've ever asked though how do you use it in soil? I just do the same as MOG last couple weeks 3-5ml per gallon

Starting to feel like spring around here so I did the 1st cut of the lawn and amended my 30 gallons of soil. Gonna let it cook in the garden for another couple weeks till we're ready to plant :headbang:
PXL_20230423_215743664.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back