Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one like 2 years ago that I didn't feel, but my dad did. It was a magnitude 3.

But when I went to work I'm in a high rise, and there were some cracks in the walls from the building swaying.

We get a few 1-3's.hubby say he doesn't hear them coz hes deaf .....but you Feel them....

Anything around 3 makes the windows rattle...... :headbang: ...

I dont add citric acid i use a liquid sour flavoring in mine!

You might be missing out on the Vit C......:eyebrows:.

Whatcha feedin em???

:crying: Organic fruit/flower ferts....I haven't had any canna flower ferts for about 18 months.....
Oh...and the last tiny bit of bud Candy......{it lasted me a couple of years.}.....

I Will buy more Bud Candy.......:headbang:....I See a Difference with it....

Remember...I'm Only 13.5 hours natural light now......

Last edited:
Nothing else on so killing a few brain cells watching this 1! :rofl:

1682285936238.gif

We get a few 1-3's.hubby say he doesn't hear them coz hes deaf .....but you Feel them....

Anything around 3 makes the windows rattle...... :headbang: ...

You might be missing out on the Vit C......:eyebrows:.

:crying: Organic fruit/flower ferts....I haven't had any canna flower ferts for about 18 months.....
Oh...and the last tiny bit of bud Candy......{it lasted me a couple of years.}.....

I Will buy more Bud Candy.......:headbang:....I See a Difference with it....
Interesting they have it at the grow store by me. The one that hasn't been replaced by a Starbucks :cuss:

No work today.......? .......
Ya i am actually watching this while rolling a blunt cuz i am heading out til 8:30 or so! Gotta come home early enough to move my big pots to garage so i can work on amending them and filling the new pots up! Ready to get 4x4 going already! I would cheat and prestart seeds in my lil burpee tray but i have it filled with mom’s cucumber seeds currently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back