Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I read them got it pretty simple now if the pots are still pretty moist on the surface should I still water the soil first? but I must also mention they are day 8 almost to the start of week 3 two more days according to my calendar which is they're first top dressing and that has me thinking I should wait and apply them then or apply now and hold of on the top dress for a couple days doing mid to end of week 3 :shrug: any and all input is greatly appreciated :d5::thanks:

View attachment 1586046View attachment 1586047View attachment 1586053View attachment 1586054
View attachment 1586055

Mephisto Double Grape

View attachment 1586056

Mephisto Walter White

View attachment 1586057

Night owl Outlier Z

View attachment 1586058
Take covers off and then apply after topdress! Especially if u add extra compost or something besides just the dry food! That gives it time to dry out a lil bit! And u wont need to water first will be enough moisture down at bottom of soil! U basically lightly water first just so if soil is hydrophobic they don’t just run out the pot!

M O I S T
1682118385311.gif

No, got the brisket melt on toasted artisanal bread, cheddar and Swiss, bacon, pickles, and a sweet tangy sauce… with an egg on top with seasoned fries and an Oreo shake!
Lmao this restaurant is also coming out the IHOP kitchen! Apparently they are as awful as u would expect! :haha::crying:

1682118840427.png

Take covers off and then apply after topdress! Especially if u add extra compost or something besides just the dry food! That gives it time to dry out a lil bit! And u wont need to water first will be enough moisture down at bottom of soil! U basically lightly water first just so if soil is hydrophobic they don’t just run out the pot!
:salute:
1682119207178.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back